He Seems Alright (Endgame Spoilers)

Endgame spoilers even though most have already seen
-
-
-
Final Warning
-
-
-
Peter was surrounded by motherly figures. Well, he did lose all of his fathers. Peter was definitely grateful for all the people in his life, and he knew someone could never replace Ben or Tony, but he still wanted someone there. Although, Pepper and the others were doing their best even though they were heartbroken.

Morgan was now Peter's whole life. He knew Tony would've loved him to meet her and now that he can he was focusing everything on her. However, he wasn't focusing on himself enough. That's where Pepper decided they might need someone to step up.

"Us?" Sam motioned between him and Bucky. "We are barely even certified adults." Pepper shot a stern look at them causing Sam to shut up.

"Peter is in a bad spot-"

"We aren't?"

"-and he needs some new fatherly figures to be good influences on him. Or," she looked the men over, "just decent influences." She gave a joking smile and Bucky's lips turned upwards in a soft grin back.

"Ms. Stark, we can handle this, maybe, but Peter is a bit not our generation," Bucky looked for the words.

"He's trying to say we are old and the kid is like ten."

"Sam, he's seventeen," Pepper shook her head before giving another strict CEO look. "He respects you guys, even though he fought you. He's actually a fan." Pepper rubber under her eyes where you could see dark puffy circles from crying over her lost husband. Buck and Sam shared a look before nodding. Pepper turned around to go do work or something. "He's in the lab with Morgan." Her voice broke slightly and she disappeared around a corner.

"Do you know how to handle a child?" Sam asked.

Bucky shrugged. "I watched out for pre-serum Steve, so basically." Sam rolled his eyes and followed the assasin to the Lab.

Peter was, in fact, in there but not like they expected. He was putting an engine in a kid's motorized car. Peter sensed the two come in but only glanced up for a second.

"Hey," Morgan waved a small hand at the two.

"Hi Morgan," Sam stepped over to the table where Pete was working. "And hey Pete."

"Hi guys," Peter began putting a top over the engine. "I'm almost done." Peter held the top of the car and pushed the gas pedal. The wheels spun fast and Peter laughed. The teenager began grabbing Morgan's safety things and told her to get them on.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving her her first car, kinda," Peter helped strap Morgan's helmet on. "I put a high horse powered moped engine into this so it'll go about 30 miles per hour-ish. We gotta test it now. Hey, Fri?"

"Yes Peter?" Friday answered instantly.

"Can Ms. Stark see out to the front right now?"

"No."

"Inform me when she can." Peter lifted Morgan onto his back and grabbed the car. "You guys coming?" For being insanely tired the teen had a lot of energy. His face looked sunken except for the red puffiness around his eyes. Has he even ate in the last 24 hours? With his metabolism, if he doesn't eat it's very bad for his body. They nodded and ran after out to the driveway.

"Petey," Morgan looked at him with excitement. "Can I go?"

"Yes, but you stay in the driveway and get to the side if a car is coming, understand?" Peter raised a challenging eyebrow. Morgan barely even agreed before she sped off.

"Does she know how to drive?" Sam asked watching her swerve around the empty driveway. Peter looked like he forgot the two were there for a second.

"Well, I taught her breaks and gas. Turning she figured out by herself because it's easy."

"Peter, are you okay?" Bucky asked breaking a brief silence.

"Yeah," Peter watched his little sister speed around the driveway with ferocity. "I think so."

-extra bit jut for fun-

"FRI, where's Morgan and Pete?" Pepper looked around the lab.

"Pete is teaching Morgan how to drive."

"He's what?!"

I will begin bringing Endgame up more just because I'm emotionally ready, as stupid as it sounds. I will also not be giving warnings for future chapters. So this was a messy chapter but I hope you enjoyed. The slower update message is still in progress so the next might take a few more days too. Thanks for reading and remember to comment and vote!