Introducing... 5SOS' Debut Album!!

5SOS' debut self-titled album (5 Seconds Of Summer) has sold hundreds of thousands of copies across the world. With different versions for each country/continent. The original includes (in order);

1. She Looks So Perfect

2. Don't Stop

3. Good Girls

4. Kiss Me Kiss Me

5. 18

6. Everything I Didn't Say

7. Beside You

8. End Up Here

9. Long Way Home

10. Heartbreak Girl

11. Lost Boy (Unless you have got the US version where it is Mrs. All American or the UK version where it is English Love Affair)

12. Amnesia

13. Out Of My Limit

Bonus Tracks

UK

1. Social Casualty

2. Never Be

3. Voodoo Doll

iTunes Deluxe

1. Greenlight

2. Independence Day

3. Close As Strangers

JB Hi-Fi Edition

1. Wrapped Around Your Finger

2. Pizza

These songs were written in either, 2012, 13 or 14. The album was released in late 2014 while they were on tour with One Direction.

I will now explain each song briefly

SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT

Being the first song on the first album, (and their first worldwide single) everyone already knows it. What a perfect way to start off an album, with a song that everyone knows! It was written by Ashton, Michael and Jake Sinclair. According to Ashton (the drummer and songwriter), the song describes running away with someone, leaving a boring life behind and finding new adventures with the person you love. However, to many people outside of the 5SOS Fam, SLSP is known as the 'American Apparel underwear song'. Speaking of this, I was talking to a friend of mine and saying how I love 5SOS and she's like 'they did the underwear song didn't they?' It's a little crazy that everyone calls it that now! Jake Sinclair was afraid that SLSP was 'a little too weird' due to the American Apparel underwear lyric. However, in the behind the scenes clip posted on YouTube, he explained that they boys 'love weird' and it suits them!

DON'T STOP

This song! I love it! When I first saw the name, I thought of a long, dragged out 'don't stop', where you can hear every syllable. And when I heard it, well let's just say I was lucky that my parents were not home at that time!

Don't Stop was the second worldwide release from 5SOS. Written by Luke, Calum, Steve Robson and Michael Busbee, the phenomenon known as 5SOS was breaking out of its shell! Though the lyrics may seem a little cheeky and inappropriate to younger listeners, Don't Stop is the ultimate party song that some articles called 'the song of the Summer'. Both the lyric video and the official music video show the boys of 5SOS as their superhero alter-egos that eventually become, (what Joe Allen the writer of 5 Seconds of Summer: The Unauthorised Biography called) 'a musical version of the Avengers'. They used this as a way to try and help their fans fight off bullying. With the help of Dr. Fluke, Smash, Cal-Pal and Mike-Ro-Wave, these fans (and Ashton's sister Lauren) were able to fight off the bullying that they were receiving.