Doctor (imagine for cosmicnighttime)

*trigger waring*

"Where did that come from?"

Mum barged into my room, finding me with the small chocolate bar my friend has brought me.

"Lucy,"

"Give that here," she snapped, taking it out my hand.

Dad came upstairs, hearing the commotion and standing by mum. All she did was hold the food up, and his face dropped.

"Willow, what have we told you about them?" he exclaimed, "certain people shouldn't be eating more of it, and you're one of those people,"

"I know," I said quietly. I felt it building up in my stomach, too, like it blew up my body.

"Your trainer will need to work you harder," mum muttered, turning off my light, "I'd skip breakfast if I were you,"

They shut my door, leaving me in the dark.

Isolated.

Suffocating.

Drowning.

And they couldn't see.

My body made me sick, and food made me sick, but I felt so faint that I knew I needed some sugar.

I didn't want to be in hospital.

But I didn't want this to be my life.

And I started crying, the sobs only stopping when I fell asleep.

"Willow, wake up,"

"I'm too tired,"

"You have grades to keep up,"

"Can you drive me? I'll be late,"

"Then you better hurry up, and leave,"

I heaved my way out of bed, already feeling dizzy. There wasn't really any hunger in my stomach, and I guessed missing breakfast would make up for the chocolate.

Mum and dad said that, so I had to trust them.

I slung my back across my shoulder, losing balance under the weight. It felt like a meteor had crashed onto my back, crushing me completely.

Without saying goodbye, I left the house and headed towards school. I'd easily become out of breath, and my vision was swerving in and out as I hit the main road.

I didn't really know what was happening- until everything went black.

There was a buzz in the air, like static. And static was never clear. My head hurt, and I groaned as I tried to move.

"Heya sweetheart, it's Michael speaking to you, can you open your eyes for me?"

"Who?" I croaked.

"Shh,shh, save your voice. I'm a doctor,"

I hummed and rubbed my eyes, opening them and seeing two of the same person in front of me. Everything was spinning and I shut them again.

"No, come on chic," another voice said.

"It spins,"

"We'll dim the lights,"

"You've gotta push through it,"

All the different voices confused me, even more than the fact I was in hospital.

"What time is it?"

"9 am,"

"I've got to get to school," I exclaimed, my eyes shooting open. Four doctors stood in my room, Michael gently pushing my shoulders down.

"I don't think there's school for you for a few days. Now I know it might not be appetising right now, but I want you to order some food,"

"Who are you?"

"That's Luke, Ashton and Calum,"

"I don't need four of you,"

"We all have different jobs," Ashton chuckled, "like I'm in charge or your diet,"

"But you don't know my diet,"

"I can guess it's not a very good one,"

"You can tell I ate chocolate last night?" I frowned, really hoping it hadn't shown.

"Honestly, I didn't think you had in a while, can we check your blood sugar?"

"I can't really say no,"

Calum chuckled, gently wiping my finger and holding my finger during the small prick.

"That's really low," Ashton mumbled.

"I want a salad,"

"No, you need something like the chicken sandwich and some crisps," Calum pointed out, brushing the loose stands of hair from my face.

"No,"

"Why not?"

I debated for a second. These doctors knew what they were saying, or rather could get me in trouble if I didn't eat anything. The hunger was returning slightly, but I felt so run down.

I didn't know what to do. Eat it, and watch it show, or not eat it and make myself proud- make my parents proud.

"I want it," I said quietly, "don't tell my parents,"

"Why not?" Luke asked curiously.

"Because, they'll get angry. They took my chocolate off me last night and I felt all faint so I was only trying to stop that. Then they made me skip breakfast,"

"They can't make you skip anything sweetheart," Calum frowned, getting me some water. Michael took my temperature.

"Well I didn't think I needed it,"

I felt myself tearing up and Michael took me into his arms, Ashton gently rubbing my arm.

Calum adjusted my covers and Luke clasped his hands together.

"I have an idea. What if we organise it so you can come back and see me so that we can talk this through a bit more," he suggested, "I know you don't know me but I don't bite,"

"I won't be allowed,"

"In some cases, you have to,"

"And I'm going to talk to your parents about what meals you should have. You have to come back to me a few times and they won't be in the room- being honest is the key factor here," Ashton sighed.

"They'll be so mad," I stressed.

"They shouldn't be Willow, and if they are them this is something we push further into. This view of yourself, Luke can work with you and help you along with Ashton," Michael assured, "you aren't alone, ever,"