Doctor (Sammygirl123459)

Calum

"Dad!" Lily squealed, kissing my cheek, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I chuckled, picking her twin Celeste up; they were the youngest, only two. Michael held the other twins' hand, Cadence and Luma, who were only five.

We had white the family, which meant doctors visits were a pain.

Scarlett, who was eight, held Kate's hand- they'd always been a pair. Kate was only four but absolutely adored her, and it was cute to see. Lastly, there was Milly and Melody, more twins, who were nine. The eldest, but still our little girls.

"Are we ready to see Ash and Luke?" Michael called, earning a mix of yes and no, because some older kids knew what that meant.

I took the younger kids in my car, while Michael took the older ones, and followed him towards the doctors. It wad checkups, but with checkups always came shots. Some kids had five today, with starting school and things. We also had the flue shot to make sure as well.

"Dad, please can we have music on?" Kate asked, "pretty please,"

"I suppose so," I smiled, "no kicking my seat,"

"Are we nearly there?" Celeste said quietly.

"We are almost there munchkin,"

"Where is 'there'?" Lily questioned.

"Well, Ash and Luke need to see how strong and tall you're all growing!"

"I'm very strong!" Luna said, "Will Luke know?"

"Of course,"

"I'm strong too!" Cadence said, starting an uproar of the sentence being repeated over and over... and over.

When we arrived, Michael helped me keep them controlled and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. We all walked in together and filled the waiting room.

After a short while, they called us in, and started doing the checkups from eldest to youngest. The eldest had no problem, and the youngest made the point to tell Ash and Luke how strong they were.

They worked so well with kids.

"Celeste, stand tall for me," Luke said, crouching to get her height, "you'll be catching up with your dads soon,"

Michael laughed and looked at me, loving the innocence of our kids. They brought me so much joy and energy every single day.

"Well, you all seem very strong! However, you all need shots to make you super strong,"

"No!" Lily pouted, stomping her foot. Celeste started to cry and Michael put her om his lap, while I held Lily in mine.

"Melody and Milly can go first," I nodded, "you'll be okay,"

They sat down and let it be done with no fuss, though the fear was apparent in their faces, and set a good example for Scarlett. She needed three, and gladly accepted Luke's hand to hold.

"Well done sweetheart," I said, kissing her cheek, "cuddles at home,"

"Dad," Cadence said to Michael, "hold my hand,"

"Why don't you get Luke to?"

"Dad," she whimpered, tugging at his hand.

"You'll be okay munchkin," I said. Luna was already done, and sat by my leg playing with my shoelace.

"Come on then princess, let's get even stronger," he said, passing Celeste to me, who hugged Lily tightly.

Michael sat Cadence on his knee and held her hands, kissing her head as she got the shots. She cried, which made Celeste cry and Lily tear up.

"Dad, I want to go home," Celeste sobbed, clawing at my grip.

"Shh, sweetheart. Kate is getting her's done,"

"Ow,"

"She said ow!"

"She's just shocked,"

"No!"

"Cadence and Kate are fine look! All better and strong,"

"I'll hug Lily, and dad can hug you," Michael told her, kissing her cheek, "it's so you can be tall like Milly and Melody!"

"Dad!" Lily said, "I'm scared,"

I sat on the exam bed and put her on my lap, tightly holding her hands. She had 6 shots to have, and inevitability started to cry like Celeste. Melody got everyone else to leave the room as Ash and Luke finished up, makimg Michael and I shuffle together to form a group hug.

"Well done Lily and Celeste," I praised, "our superstars!"

"Dad," they whimpered.

"I know, all done!"

I kissed their heads, including Michael's, and we met the other kids outside.

"As a treat, I vote for a pizza party," Michael declared, earning cheers.

"Pizza party it is,"