Cops in London don't carry guns?

"I'm going for a walk!" I yell as I walk out the door of our new flat.

"Don't get lot!" Dylan yells.

"I don't know anything about London! Of course I'm gonna get lost! I just wanna see the cute Britsh boys!"

"And here I am!" Louis yells walking into the flat.

"And here I'm not!" I yell back walking into the elevator.

"DON"T GET LOST!" Liam yells as the doors close.

"I DON"T KNOW LONDON OF COURSE I'M GONNA GET LOST!" I smile back at Liam as the elevator doors close.  Why are people idiots? I mean, first time in London and they expect me of all people to not get lost?!?! AS IF! Anyways I had some cops to get to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG CAN I HAVE A DONUT! YOU'RE GONNA GET FAT EATING ALL THOSE DONUTS! OH WAIT YOU'RE ALREADY FAT!" I yell at the fat cop in front of me.

"Miss, please leave me alone or I will have to arrest you!" The cop states calmly.

"OH PLEASE! YOU"D HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST FATTY! ANYWAYS YOU DON"T EVEN HAVE A GUN!" I laugh. What type of cop doesn't have a gun? And right their in the middle of this tiny coffee shop I was arrested for the first time in London. :)

As I was being "Escorted" (Pulled) out of the shop I glanced at the guy behind the counter, who was smirking clearly amused. With a wink and a two handed hand cuffed wave I walked out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are so lucky I answered the phone and not Liam." Niall says and Zayn signs the release papers.

"The cops here are tuff to break down! Maybe that's why they have no guns!" I AM A GENIUS!

"No. I'm pretty sure that's not it! Now come on let's get some Nando's." Zayn says walking awayf from the front desk. I gasp at him. "What?" He asks.

"That was the longest thing I have ever heard you say! What's Nando's?"

"Don't talk to me until you've had Nando's." Niall frowns.

"Feel the love." I mumble.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anywyas I know this is really short and horrible but I was bored, and now im tired, so sorry for any spelling mistakes and I hope you like this chapter! The next will be longer promise!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!