Sneaky Little Boy

~1 Week Later~

It's been going on for a week now and I was getting fed up! Couldn't he just keep a secret? God, what happened to the quiet, mysterious, NICE Zayn I used to know? "Jess?" An all the familiar voice says. "Go make me a sandwich." He says and I ground my teeth together.

"Get your own!" I snap.

"Hey guys! Guess what!" Zayn yells and the boys come rushing in.

"FINE!" I exclaim before he says anything. I stand up and head to the kitchen as 4/5 boys gazes followed me.

~Zayn's POV~

She was lasting longer then I thought she would! Stubborn Mule!

~Jess's POV~

"Here," I say as I hand the plate to Zayn.

"Zayn what did you call us in for?" Harry asks and Zayn smiles.

"Guess which boy has a date tonight?" He asks glancing at me. He wouldn't...would he?

"Really? Who with?" Aleria asks. I wonder if she knows she not one of the guys...

"Jess!" Zayn claps his hands and I groan.

"Jess who?" Niall asks quietly.

"Jess Payne obviously!" Zayn says and I explode.

"ONE SECRET! I ASK YOU TO KEEP ONE SECRET AND YOU BLACKMAIL ME? ONE SECRET! I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!" I snap and Zayn smirks.

~Zayn's POV~
And the bang! We're getting somewhere.

~Jess's POV~

"What secret?" Zayn asks in mock curiosity.

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT SECRET! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WALKED IN ON ME SINGING WEREN'T YOU? THE ONLY I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TOO NOT TELL THE BOYS!"

"You sing?" Liam asks and I face palm.

"Yes and she is fantastic. And Niall, stop looking like a lost puppy, she's not actually going on a date with me. I just needed her to admit she sings, so now I didn't break my promise and I'm not keeping a secret ftom you guys," Zayn exclaims and Niall untenses. And that is word, in my mind, that we all know is very very very messed up. I am not helping my case....

"Wait, so you sing?" Liam asks again and I shake my head while Niall and Zayn nod.

"SING!" Louis exclaims throwing his head back.

"Just as I thought he'd grown out of that." I mutter.

"You sing?" Liam asks again and I sigh.

"Is he stuck on repeat or something? You know what, let's just change him to Spanish like Buzz in Toy Story 3." I say and Liam starts bouncing up and down.

"PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?" He squeaks smiling like a little kid.

"Down boy," a voice giggles and Liam starts to bounce even more. "DANIELLE!" He yells and pushes past me.

"And this my ladies and gentlemen is Liam Payne on a good day...ready for it...You guy should be more polite to-SQUIRREL- fans." I say imitating my brother.

"I am not like- wait! Is that a sppon I see sitting on the table? Wait! Again. I AM NOT LIKE- Ok move the spoon it's distracting me! Again I say-Louis what are you doing?Wait! That was Louis fault! I am not like-OH MY GOD A SHINY CAR! I am not like-Squirrel! I will name it Fatty! I am not like-Wait look!" Liam says and the boys, Aleria, me and the random girl who's name is Danielle all start to laugh.

"Give it up Babe," Danielle giggles.

"OH! I knew I'd heard that name before! You're Liam's girlfriend! Just to let you know...Liam does not shut up about you! Are you joining us on tour? Have you ever been arrested. Why do you like my brother? I mean of all people why him? Are you realted to any of the boys? How did you and Liam meet?" I ask and Danielle giggles.

"Um, I'm staying for a couple concerts. Um...once, I like him cause he's nice and he makes me food,no I am not related to any of them, and I was a dancer on Xfactor when he was on Xfactor,"Danielle says.

"I approve! But between you and me Danielle, you could do much better. I mean look at him..." I say pointing to Liam who was hiding in a corner as Harry and Louis dangle a spoon above his face.

"He's cute!" Danielle says. "Anyways, can we back up to your 6 questions and did you say brother>" Danielle asks raising her perfectly curved eyebrow. "Aren't his only sister older and named Ruth and Nicola?" Danielle asks and Liam and I both tense at Ruth's name.

"Well yes and 1/2 of then is a complete bitch, but I was adopted when I was younger cause they couldn't provide for 4 kids and then Liam found out. Louis snuck into my house when I was sleeping, they did a blood test and then on my way back from the police station they kidnapped me and here I am...after Niall came and got me back from Canada when Liam and I had a fight and I managed to escape. Be careful if you ever get on their bad side." I shrug and Danielle laughs.

"Right!" She giggles and the boys and I stare at her. "Wait...you're serious?" We all nod and she pales. "My-My boyfriend...is a kidnapper!" She stutters and Liam'f face pales as he frowns. "THAT IS SO COOL!" Danielle exclaims and Laim sighs in relief. "So are you cop or something?" Danielle asks me and I giggle.

"NO WAY JEFF DUNHAM! Get it? Cause Jeff Dunham, not only has ham in his name, but has a puppet, Jalopeno on a Stick and his name is Jose. So instead of saying no way jose you say no way Jeff Dunham!"

"Then why were you at the police station?"

"Well you see, I'm still not sure on that. I was just at Timmy's (Tim Hortons) and I saw a police man eating a donut and I was like "Oh! Cops do like donuts!" And he had a spaz at me so I said, "Whoa Boy, who peed in you donuts?" And he had another spaz and I was like, "Whoa! Down Fatty! Go buy another donut!" ANd next thing I know I'm arrested!" I exclaim as I tell Danielle the same story I told Lili and Will when it happened.

"Oh my god you are amazing!" Danielle laughs.

"Danielle! DOn't encourage her!" Liam snaps and Danielle and I laugh.

"If you like that so much, want to go out for a bit? With Aleria of course!" I say and Danielle and Aleria look at each other before nodding. "We'll be back by 2:00 am cause after we're meeting The Wanted!" I say as Danielle, Aleria and I walk out the door.

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T SUNG FOR US!" Louis yells as we walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Well you better go spam Cookie_Monster120 with  nice comments cause she's the reason I'm updating tonight! And of course with the help of you guys! Thank you so much guys! BST FANS AND READERS EVER! Anways for the next chapter can you get me 415 votes, please? *Les Puppy Dog Eyes*

Also Insatgram is Waiting4london, and Pheed is Shae or Angels2ly

Also go check out Playbackusa on YouTube!

Thanks for being amazingly awesome!
-H