Epilogue

"Miss Payne?" A nurse calls out and I stand up shakily. Here we go. Niall grabs my hand and we walk together into the ultrasound room. "Just lay down on the bed," She says and I nod lying down. She quirts the warm liquid onto my exposed stomach. She waves the wand thingy over my stomach spotting the baby immediately. "Alright, you can see the heads right there." The nurse says pointing to the heads.

"Um, there's two," Niall says.

"Yes," The nurse replies nodding. "There's also two bodies."

"So two babies?" He asks and I frown. He didn't sound happy.

"Yeah Ni, we're having twins." I say.

"Oh," He replies.

"I'll just get your pictures," The nurse says through the awkward silence. We don't talk as the nurse grabs the pictures. We don't talk as we leave the building. We don't talk well Niall drives home. It's all silence, and it was annoying me. Does he not want babies? Does he not want twins? Does he not want to be in their lives?

"We're-we're having twins," He stutters as he parks the car in the car park.

"Yup," I mutter. We stay silent still. "Look Niall, it seems like you don't want these kids right now, but I need to know. Do you want them?"

"Of course I want them! Their my children! I'm just, nervous. What's going to happen? Am I going to have to quite the band? Are we going to be seperated when we go on another tour? I don't want to miss half of my childrens lifes!"

"Ni, we'll find away, but for now calm down! You are not quiting the band! Got it! We'll go on tour with you. Or we'll meet up at a few of the concert venues. It'll be fine. For now, we have to tell the boys. Alright?"

"Alright," He sighs.

"Good, now let's go."