Chapter 25.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.

Niall POV-

I looked at my watch through my half closed eyes. Why is someone calling me at 3 am? Getting out of bed, I grabbed my cell phone and groaned when I saw my curly haired mate on the screen.

"Didja get home yet?" I asked him.

I heard a car door slam outside as Harry muttered something to me.

"What?" I couldn't understand his mumbled and the fact that I was pretty much enveloped in sleep, still, did not help.

"Just open the door." He groaned.

I grunted, tip-toeing down the stairs as to not wake anyone up. Opening the door without questioning the lad, he walked past me and up to my room. Confused, I followed him and shut the door behind me.

"What's going on?" I asked him as he took off his shoes and got under the covers in my bed. 

He yawned, "I'm going to sleep." 

"Move over." I told him as I went back to my previous sleeping position. "So seriously, tell me what's up, yeh?"

"I know she's pregnant." He whispered and I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond. "I yelled at her over the phone and I couldn't leave without seeing her and having her tell me to my face."

"Don't be to harsh, bro." I told him and this time he stayed silent, "She really wanted to tell you, she was just scared."

He sighed, "I know, mate."

"So, are you happy... about starting a family?" I asked him, wondering if he was really going to be there for my sister. I knew his intentions were good and that he really loved her, but would he really be there for her while she is at her worst? While she is hormonal? While she is in the hospital bed giving birth to their child? I really hoped so, I hoped for the both of them. I wanted them to be happy and I knew they made each other happy.

He turned to face me and his lips curled upward, his cheek indenting with his infamous dimple. "More then you could imagine. This is all I want."

I smiled back at him, proud that he actually wanted my sister and not just want to do her. He loved her and I knew that just by the way his face lit up when he was around her. The way he spoke about her and the way he could never stay mad at her. Was he good enough for her? No. No one will ever be good enough for Savannah, but he comes pretty close.

"I hope it's a girl." He smiled again, "I would really love a daughter." He stopped, looking like he was thinking a great deal about this, "Not that I wouldn't like a son, but I would really  love a daughter."

----------------------

The sun from my windows tore me from my sleep. As I extended my arms to stretch, I hit something, and hearing a grunt I remembered Harry hadn't gotten on his plane this morning. Instead, he came back to Mullingar after finding out about the pregnancy.

"Sorry, mate." I told him, getting out of bed and scratching my head. "It's Christmas." I spoke, "It's Christmas! Harry! You're supposed to be with  your family!" 

He rubbed his eyes and stared at me, "I'm with them every Christmas. This  is more important." 

Shaking my head and laughing a bit, I asked, "What are you even going to do? Just walk into her room and be like 'Honey! I'm home!'

Smirking, he shrugged and walked out of my room and across the hall, looking back at me once more before he opened the door and walked into Savannah's room.