Chapter 31.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

Harry POV-

"No!" My curly haired daughter shook her head aggressively, "that one!" She pointed at the Dumbo ride and Liam laughed at her. "Wait!" She spun around for the hundredth time and pointed to yet another ride, "I wanna go on all!" She screamed with excitement, eyes beaming with joy as Disney World surrounded her small, 3 year old body. "uncle Leeyum!" She cried, "daddy doesn't like rides! come wif me!"

Liam looked at me and savannah before shrugging and picking Cassie off the ground and throwing her over his shoulders. "aunt Peyton too!" Peyton laughed before taking one of Liam's hands and began leading them to the first ride.

Liam looked back at us and I pointed to a bench, earning a nod. I led Savannah to the sitting area and she placed herself in my lap, giving me a toothy grin. I couldn't help but return the gesture and before I knew it her lips were on mine.

When we pulled away, I shot her a questioning look.

"What? I can't kiss my husband?" She frowned.

I chuckled, "no you can kiss him all you want," I connected our lips once again, "but what's up?"

"I'm just happy." She ran her fingers through my hair, "we are in Disney World with our beautiful three year old and our 8 best friends. Life can't get any better."

I nodded in agreement which seemed to set off a mischievous sparkle in her specked eyes. "What..." I asked her hesitantly.

"I need you to promise me something." She told me and I raised my eyebrows, "you trust me, right?"

"With my life." I told her and she smirked.

"Then promise me you will be a good boy this trip and obey my simplest commands." I tried not to laugh at how sexual this conversation was beginning to sound, but being the child I am, my face erupted in a smile and laughter escaped my pursed lips. "Harry!" She squealed, smacking my arm, "not like that!" She paused, waiting for me to calm down. "Just promise me!"

"okay, okay!" I told her and by then, I could spot our little dark haired child running towards us, her curls bouncing all over the place.

She climbed on top of Savannah and I, taking a seat in my wife's lap, who was still in mine. "daddy pwease come on one ride wif me!" She batted her eyelashes at me and put her hands together as if she was praying.

"Cassie, you know daddy doesn't like rides." Savannah told her, causing me to frown.

She then, widened her eyes even more, pulling the award winning puppy dog face she learned from her mother. "pwetty pwease."

Shaking my head, I squeezed her cheeks, before kissing her button nose, "you're lucky you're cute!"

She giggled before hopping off and grabbing both of our hands pulling us towards our friends. They were all waiting on line for the tea cups. This ride makes me so nauseous, great. Trying not to think about it, I looked around me, capturing the memories of a lifetime. I was in Disney, the happiest place in the world, with my two favorite girls and all my friends and like Savannah had said- life couldn't be better.

At our wedding, Savannah had introduced Zayn to her good friend Liz and they immediately hit it off. He asked her out a few months after and have been going out ever since. Louis had recently proposed to Eleanor while Peyton and Liam were expecting a child within the next few months. Niall and Ali Holland were the cutest couple, he treated her like a true princess. You could see how much love they shared and Savannah would always tell me how happy she was that her brother had found someone as amazing as Ali. After I had gotten into my little accident, management decided to loosen the reins. They realized we wouldn't be teenagers forever and that all five of us wanted to fall in love and have families. The fans were pretty accepting of it too, I was really happy.