Chapter 18.

CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN.

Harry POV-

Waking me from the best slumber I've ever had, was the sound of Savannah's favorite band blasting through the speakers of her phone. Eight days of the week by The Beatles signified she had a call and since she was such a heavy sleeper, the song didn't move her.

"Savannah." I groaned and she still didn't budge. "Savannah!" I raised my voice and still nothing. I pried my arm from underneath her and used it to push her body, causing her to fall out of the bed.

She quickly stood up, allowing me to get a view of her still naked body, (other then the bulky cast on her arm) making an enormous smile appear on my face.

She rubbed her eyes and spoke groggily, "What?"

"Your phone has been ringing." I answered, still smiling. She looked down at herself and realized what was causing the smile on my face. She shook her head, grabbed her bra, panties and one of my T-shirts, which looked like a dress on her, and put them on quickly before reaching for her phone.

"Hello?" She smiled into the phone. "What?" Her smile disappeared, "Yeah... Okay... Yes... Alright... Love you... Bye." She ended the call, shaking and started dialing a new number.

"Savannah, what's wrong?" I asked, emerging from the bed to comfort her. I wrapped my arm around her, soon to be pushed off. I took the hint for the moment and put on a shirt and sweatpants.

"Niall." She cried into the phone, "Did she call you?... You need to leave Spain... Okay... Love you." She hung up the phone, yet again, before falling to the floor, crying.

I rushed over to her and grabbed her little hands. Not wanting to upset her anymore, I didn't speak, I just pulled her into a hug and let her cry while I rubbed her back.

She gasped for air, struggling to speak, "My uncle, he's sick... M-my parents are moving back to Mullingar to be with him."

Back in the days of camp, Savannah told me many things about her and her family. Her family moved from Mullingar, Ireland to Wolverhampton when she was 7 because her father got a job promotion. She explained to me how hard it was to pick up and go so far away, but she soon became close friends with Liam and she felt better about the move. She also told me the worst part about leaving was being separated from her Uncle. She told me how he was so young, only about 19 years older then her because her grandparents got divorced and then her grandmother got remarried and had him. She described him as the funniest, most immature man ever, but how he could be very mature and serious in certain situations(those situations weren't very often). She explained how he was so handsome and all the girls flocked him, but how he always would say 'The only girl for me is you, Savannah.' She explained all the embarrassing things he would do to her in public and how he spoiled her. She claimed he was her best friend and she was his.

"Do you want to go back to Mullingar?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Niall's getting the next flight out of Spain." She whispered.

When we left for Holmes Chapel, Niall decided to take a little vacation and join some friends on a trip to Spain. Clearly, his trip has now been cut short and so has ours.

I picked Savannah up and placed her on my bed, then grabbing our suitcases and throwing our clothes into them.

"What are you doing?" She sniffed, trying to stop her tears.

Without looking up, I answered, "Packing."

"Why?"

"Because I'm coming with you."