Chapter 10.

CHAPTER TEN.

Savannah POV-

As I opened my eyes, I looked around, remembering the events of last night.

Harry's apology.

The kiss. The beautiful, breath taking kiss.

The thunder and lightning.

The snuggling.

More kisses.

Right now, I was spooning with Harry Styles. I couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle at the thought.

Spooning.

With my best friend.

I rolled around, slowly, so I wouldn't wake up the curly haired boy, and stared up at him. Admiring every detail on his face. The way his lips were slightly turned up. His defined cheekbones. The way his hair flopped to one side of his face, covering his right eye. His long eyelashes that were attached to his smooth eyelids, closed over his captivating green eyes. The random acne here and there. All of his imperfections made him perfect.

"Like what you see?" Harry suddenly spoke, not opening his eyes.

Startled, I gasped and threw my head into the pillow. I felt his grasp around me tighten as he laughed and pulled me closer.

"I wasn't staring!" I muttered into the pillow.

"Then what were you doing, love?" The cheeky boy chuckled.

" Studying your...face." I stated, simply.

"Because that's not staring, right?" He laughed, tickling me. "Admit it!"

"N-never!" I stuttered under my laughter.

He kept tickling me because I was not giving in. He rolled me underneath him, so he was sitting on top of me. He continued tickling me. This was pure torture.

"You were staring!" He whisper-yelled, emphasizing the last word.

"F-fine! I, I was st-staring!" I gave in, defeated.

He gave me a cheeky smile and stopped the torture. I sat up and leaned my face closer to his, before slipping away and towards the door. "We have to make breakfast!"

"You're a tease." He pouted, getting up and following me.

I set out a few pans on the stove and grabbed the spatula from the drawer. "Harry, grab the flour out of there." I ordered, pointing to a cabinet.

"Why are we making pancakes from scratch?" He asked, grabbing the flour.

Snatching the flour from his hands, I snapped, "Because we used all the pancake mix the other day and Niall likes my homemade pancakes better. Okay?"

Harry's eyes widened at my sudden out burst and he nodded. After pouring a couple cups of flour into the mixing bowl, I asked Harry to get me the carton of eggs.

"Here, there's only six lef-" Barely finishing his sentence, he tripped on thin air and dropped the eggs all over the floor, landing at my feet.

"And I'm the clumsy one? Dumbass!" I screamed, taking a handful of flour and throwing it at the curly haired boy.

"Is this a challenge, I smell?" Harry scrunched his nose.

"No, it's the eggs that you dropped all over the floor!" I showed my tongue and crossed my arms.

"You're done!" Harry screamed before smashing flour in my face.

"Harry!" I wiped the flour out of my eyes, running over to the boy who was skipping away from me.