Chapter 26.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

Savannah POV-

Harry and Niall headed off the morning after Christmas to finish the tour, leaving mum and I to travel to London. We got myself situated in the flat that Harry and I were sharing and not long after, Peyton and Eleanor were knocking on the door. They had just finished unpacking and decorating their flats. When Anne and Gemma arrived we a

ll got to work and started planning the wedding.

"You can't have it outside, it'll be cold!" my mum told me and I shook my head.

"Not if we do a destination wedding!" I argued back as we all walked into Johanna Hehir, a wedding dress shop. Johanna was supposedly a good friend of Anne's and when she heard Harry was getting married she insisted on designing my dress. I haven't seen it yet, the next few moments would be my first time. She would be making alterations due to my height and weight, as I'd be getting bigger and bigger each week. Being that the wedding is in February, I shouldn't be that big. It was about 2 months away meaning I should only be around 13 weeks, I should barely have a stomach, maybe a small bump, but it won't be very noticeable.

"Anne!" We all turned around at the sound of a high pitched squeal. The woman pulled my soon to be mother-in-law into a giant hug. "This must be Savannah!" She smiled cheekily as she grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Anne has told me a lot about you! I'm so excited to show you the dress!" She clapped her hands, leading us into a private studio towards the back of the store. As I looked around, I noticed how perfect everything was. The walls, rugs and decorations were all white, making me feel as if I was in heaven. All the dresses on display were gorgeous, styles varying from classic to modern. Covering two walls of the studio were mirrors popping out at different angles so you would be able inspect yourself properly. In one corner, there were 3 dressing rooms, also painted white. I was already breathless and I haven't even seen my gown yet.

"Here we are, dear." Johanna spoke, giddily as she walked out of a closet, holding a dress protected by a sheet of transparent plastic. She gently pulled the plastic off and held the gown by the hanger. I let out a huge breath that I didn't know I was holding and brought my hand up to my open mouth. I admired the simple, off white dress. She walked closer to me, allowing me to get a better look. The strapless, satin dress features a sweetheart neckline and a laced up back. It is very simple, Anne probably told her I wasn't very flashy. I was never one to love being the center of attention. I hate clothing that's in your face and obnoxious, which is why I love this dress so much. It's definitely not in your face and obnoxious, it's one color, no sparkles, and it wasn't poofy, it was perfect. I pointed at the dress and Johanna nodded, understanding that I wanted to try it on. Being so anxious, I ran to the first dressing room and shut the door, removing of all my clothes except for my underwear. Then I carefully slipped into the dress and admired myself in the mirror. It was a perfect fit and I allowed myself to smile. I love the way it hugs my torso, not tight at all, but showing all my curves without making me look fat. The gown loosened below my belly button and fell to the floor, I noticed how it was too long, Johanna would have to hem the bottom just a tad. I wanted a long wedding dress, but I didn't want to trip over my feet.

I opened the dressing room door and slowly walked to the mirror causing everyone to stare at me. I heard quiet whispers and gasps before someone spoke up.

"you look beautiful." mum said, bringing her small hands to her face. "so beautiful."

"Flawless." Gemma said.

"Absolutely flawless." Anne interrupted.

Blushing I told Johanna the minor change I wanted her to make and she quickly ran to get her sewing tools.