Chapter 30.

CHAPTER THIRTY.

Harry POV-

"Savannah, keep pushing!!" I heard someone yell. I heard her quiet sobs and moans, letting me know that she was fighting the pain and I figured I should do the same.

I have to do it for savannah. The baby.

"It's a girl!" Someone screamed and as soon as I heard the baby, my baby, our baby, start crying, I realized that I couldn't give up just yet, my life was just beginning, this wasn't the end. I had a whole life ahead of me. I have friends, a family, a new family- I need to see my baby, both of them. Savannah and the child. This is not my time. I felt like she was crying out to me, begging me to meet her, to not leave, telling me she and Savannah needed me.

Using all my power, I opened my eyelids and moved my hands. Doctors started gasping as they heard the beat of my heart monitor begin again.

"C-Cassandra." I stuttered, speaking my daughter's name for the first time, and my vision became clearer. I turned my head to Savannah, who jumped up at the sound of my voice.

"Harry!" She cried, jumping into my weak arms, "you listened to me!"

"I... Promised you," my words were slower then normal, "forever... and always."

Before I could kiss her beautiful lips, she was pulled from my lap.

"We have to run some tests on him." A doctor told savannah and her face fell.

"Let... Her and... My baby.. Stay" I begged, "p-please."

"She can stay, but the baby needs to be cleaned off." Another doctor said, handing Cassandra off to a nurse.

The amount of people in the room decreased and now it was down to 2 doctors, Savannah, and I. I turned my head to look at the beautiful girl and reached my hand out for hers. She laced our fingers together and kissed the back of my hand, "I love you." She told me before darkness engulfed me.

Savannah POV-

The doctors had to knock Harry out to finish the tests and all i wanted to do was go home. I want to go back to our comfy flat with Harry and our new baby girl.

I hadn't released Harry's hand throughout this all and I don't want too. I am staying here for him until he wakes up and is able to leave the place I hate so much. Hospitals give me the chills. Just the thought of how many people die here and all the things that happen in the rooms around me, it makes me sad, gives me the chills and I hate it.

I feel like Cassandra is the reason Harry is alive. It's almost as if the sound of her cries brought him back to life. She's like a little miracle.

"Savannah?" I heard a whisper from behind me. Still clutching Harry's hand, I turned around to see none other then Dr. Holland holding my baby girl. "Would you like to hold her?" I nodded and for the first time, I let go of Harry's hand to grab the small, delicate girl.

"Thank you," I told her and then smiled, "have you seen Niall?"

She giggled an her face flushed, "yeah. Would you like me to get him for you?"

"That'd be lovely."

She nodded and walked out, leaving me, Harry and Cassandra. Cradling her in my hands, I stood up slowly and sat next to Harry on the hospital bed, making sure not to hurt him. "Meet your daddy, Cassie." I told her and my eyes flickered from the baby and Harry. I watched as her lips curved into the slightest smile and when I looked at Harry, his did the same.

They had the same lips, the same crooked smile and dimples. Her wide eyes weren't like his though, they were a vibrant hazel color, almost like a vampires'. Her little button-like nose and chubby, red cheeks resembled mine.