Chapter 7.

CHAPTER SEVEN.

*A few weeks later*

Savannah POV-

I was starting to warm up to Harry more and more each day. Things were going back to normal, but I was still angry with him, just not as much.

It was now Week 10 on the X-Factor and the boys were really nervous.

I heard them rehearse numerous amounts of times, but they were all still, worry warts.

We were all lounging in the boys dressing room, waiting for them to go on stage.

"Calm down. You're gonna be amazing, as always!" Peyton reassured the boys as she wrapped her arms around Liam and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm just nervous. We've worked so hard for so long and if it's all over, I'm not sure what's going to happen. I don't want to lose you guys." Liam said sadly, looking at the other boys, whose eyes were glistening.

I stood there awkwardly not sure who to hug or comfort.

Niall was sitting next to Zayn on the couch, so I knelt down and put a hand on each of their knees. "Breathe guys! You'll be just smashing!"

They both looked up and I kissed them each on the cheek before looking at Lou.

Over the last few weeks, I have become very close with Lou and Zayn.

Zayn was always there when I needed to talk. He was an amazing listener and he always made me happier.

As for Louis, it is just impossible to ever be sad around him. As hard as I possibly try to keep a straight face and show no emotions, he always finds a way to make me smile and laugh. He was an amazing person.

I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Seriously, babe, don't worry! You're gonna be great!" I looked around the room, "You all will and no matter what, the relationships you guys have formed the last few months are friendships you will never ever lose. You all love each other and no matter how this ends, you'll always be there for each other."

I stood there awkwardly while all the boys exchanged glances before they attacked me in a giant group hug, squishing me so I could barely breath.

"BOYS!" One of the stage managers barged through the door, "You're on in 5! Get to the stage deck now!"

As the man ran away, the boys sadly let go of me and took their last deep breathes.

"Wish us luck!" Niall said nervously.

"Bro, Peyton and I have been wishing you guys luck for the past week!" I cried.

My big brother gave me a smirk and then messed up my hair before exciting the room, alongside the rest of the boys.

Harry, being the last one to leave, looked more nervous then everyone else.

"Harry?" I said shyly, grabbing his arm before he walked out the dressing room door.

"Yeah, Specks?" his serious face seemed to lighten up a little, his adorable dimples showing as he smiled.

"Good luck, you're going to do amazing.." I spoke quietly before grabbing him in a tight hug.

He was a bit taken back, I'm guessing because he didn't return the hug after a few seconds.

"Thanks, love." He released me, sent me a smile and ran off, after the guys.

-----------------------

Peyton and I got seated in our normal front row seats and our usual rush of excitement flowed over us as our boys appeared on stage.