Chapter 8.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

Savannah POV-

"Yeah babe, come over now!" I told Peyton through the phone.

Hanging up, I picked out a simple pair of acid washed jeans, a white tank top, my studded leather jacket and my studded black leather boots.

My mom was taking Peyton and I shopping for tonight's party. My mother has amazing sense of fashion, she's never steered me wrong. I love my mother to the end of the universe and back, she is always there when I need her and she is my best friend. I would never wish for anything else, and same thing for my father.

They were both so supportive of Niall and I. I know how proud they are of him, but they never show favoritism or compare us.

"Mom! Is Pey here yet?" I screamed through the door while grabbing my bag and running out of my room, down the stairs.

"Yep, we've been waiting for you, love." She replied sweetly as I walked through the hallway to meet them. I jumped on Peyton and we both laughed, running out of the door and into my mother's car.

-------------------------------------------

After trying millions of dresses on, Peyton found a beautiful, teal, silk dress. It was very simple except for the row of beads lining the strapless v-neck. The dress made her eyes look amazing and I could not wait to do her make up, making her blue-green eyes pop even more.

"I love this one! Try it on, sweetie!" My mother exclaimed, holding up a gorgeous, white, one shoulder cocktail dress. It was so simple and elegant that you could match it with any color shoe and it would still be perfect.

Taking the dress, I ran to the back of the store and into a dressing room. Carefully pulling the dress over my head, I admired myself in the body length mirror. It was tight fitting, revealing my curves in just the right ways, ending a few inches above my knees. A sheer overlay was attached with various scattered beads on the shoulder, just enough to not over do it.

As I stepped out of the dressing room, Peyton's eyes and jaw hit the floor.

"We are getting this one. You look absolutely stunning. You girls are going to knock these boys off their feet." My mother jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "Oh boy, Niall and Bobby are going to kill me. I have created such a beautiful child, stop it. I am going to cry!"

I giggled at my mother's foolishness. Dad and Niall probably were going to yell at the both of us and tell me to cover up and what not. But the hell with that, I actually like the way my body looks for once. I smiled at myself in the mirror, once again, before taking the dress off.

---------------------------------------

"Maura!" Peyton called for my mom as she was trying to put my eyeshadow on. "Can you work your magic on us?"

My mother walked into my room, pulling a chair over to my vanity and rummaging through my makeup.

"Okay, Peyton. Sit down." My mother grabbed a light teal color eyeshadow to match my best friend's dress. As my mother did wonders on the girl's face, I started with her hair.

After tightly curling her light brown hair, I simply braided her bangs back, adding in a tiny more hair as I curved it all the way around her head. When my mother and I both finished, we spun her chair around, letting her face the mirror.

"I-" She stuttered. "Is that even me?" She pointed to herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, love." My mother smiled, grabbing her next tools for me.