AUTHOR'S NOTE : READ.

GUYS. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD POST ON THIS STORY AGAIN BUT OMG I'VE REACHED OVER 10,000 READS ON THIS STORY.

I'm so beyond grateful that you all have taken the time to read my story. I know it isn't the best but I put effort into this and this means so much to me. It was fairly difficult to write this, along my other stories, because I know this will never happen to me. My passion for the boys is so strong and to know I'll never have even the slightest chance with any of them, hurts so bad. So a massive thank you for sticking through my dreadful chapters and I love all of you so very much.

It would be so awesome if you could check out my two other stories.

"Laced Up With Lou" is clearly fan-fiction about our beloved, almost 21 year old (holy shit.) Its about two best friends who get reunited by going on a summer long family vacation and its sort of a fun story.

"Troubles" is about the one and only, Zayn Malik. A girl name Sophie, finally runs away from her horrible life in New York City and goes to the only place she's been dreaming of visiting her whole life, London. She meets Zayn along the way and she has a hard time accepting his genuine, kind-hearted attitude. Read as their story develops.

It would mean so much if you'd take the time to read those as well. I love writing and the fact that I have this many reads on my first fan-fiction is beyond amazing.

Thank you all so much for making me feel special.

I love you.

~Jordyn xx

Be sure to follow me on twitter! @lalalajordyn

;)