I think I love you better now

CHAPTER ONE.

Savannah's POV- 

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I looked at the sun seeping through my windows. I rubbed my eyes and stretched making those little baby dinosaur sounds I usually make when I wake up. Pretty attractive if I do say so myself. I sat up and inched my way towards the edge of my bed and just sat there thinking for a few seconds. I soon got up, grabbing a pair of black leggings, a big beige woolen sweater, and my underwear and made my way to my bathroom down the hallway. I stripped down of my pajamas and turned the shower on, quickly jumping in. After my hair and body were completely washed, I let the warm water keep falling as I stood there for a little while longer. As I got out and wrapped a towel around me, I sat on the closed toilet and pulled out my iPhone to text my best friend Peyton, to tell her to come over later.

I pulled up my pants and had just put my bra on when I heard the bathroom door start to creek open. Figuring it was my brother or mom, I continued to put my shirt on.

I regret forgetting to lock the door because as I turned around with my shirt half on, I realized the boy standing in the doorway was DEFINITELY not my brother.

"Oh my god.. I, I, I, uhm.. I'm so sorry. Niall told me that this was the bathroom and it wasn't locked so I oh my god.." The boy stuttered as he stared at my bare stomach. I pulled my sweater down and stared at the curly haired boy. I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him. I just stared as I started to play with my wet, dark brown hair. His eyes widened and I think both of us realized the same thing at the same time. A wave of emotions came over me, mostly anger, as I realized who he was.

"Holy shit, Savannah?.. What are you doing here?" He stared at me, still with his beautiful green eyes as wide as ever. I mentally slapped myself for thinking his eyes were beautiful. "I live here, Styles." I gave him a cold, hard look and walked right past him, out the door, making sure to hit his side with my shoulder on the way out.

Running down the stairs and into my kitchen, I wasn't shocked to see my brother stuffing his face. What did catch me off guard were the 3 other boys sitting around him in the kitchen. Of course I knew Liam, he's been dating my best friend for almost 6 months now and he's been my best friend for who knows how long. But the other two, I don't think I ever remember meeting them, or maybe I did. I don't know.

"Niall, what the fuck is Harry Styles doing in our house?" I asked sternly. "Well isn't my sister a little ray of sunshine today... Wait how do you know Harry?" I couldn't answer his question without all my emotions pouring out, so I just angrily stomped out of the kitchen and into my room, bumping into Harry on the way. As he opened his mouth to say something, I just couldn't help myself, I raised my hand and let it fall against his face with a loud smack. I shook my head and slammed my bedroom door. I slid down against the wall, pulling my knees into my chest and I completely lost it. All those tears I've been holding in, they poured out and I couldn't stop them.

WHY WAS HE IN MY HOUSE.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

KKKKKK. Woo, first chapter done. Bare with me. I know it's short, but it gets better, I hope.  

Ahhh.  

K one direction, bye. 

Xx (tryin to be British, chu know.)