Chapter 27.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

Savannah POV-

It's the end of February, tomorrow is March 1st meaning that Harry and I were off to Bora Bora in the morning. I'm excited, but to be honest I'm quite nervous. Being a little more then 3 months pregnant, you could see I gained a couple pounds, so I'm going to look gross in a bikini. I was never too fond of my weight, people always told me I was skinny but I never believed it because there's always people out there that are skinnier. In addition to my nervousness, my hormones are going crazy and I hate myself for how often i lash out at Harry. He always stays so calm and I'm afraid that one day, he'll actually leave. I want this to be a good trip and as upset as I am about the delayed wedding, I want to enjoy the 'pre-honeymoon' with my fiancé.

"babe, I'm running to Starbucks, do you want anything?" I called for Harry as I grabbed his car keys and headed for the door.

"Want me to come?" He said popping his head out of our bedroom and pulling a shirt on.

I shook my head and walked towards him, "no, I will go. continue packing, I know you aren't near finished."

He giggled and pulled me close to him, "you know me so well!"

I pecked his lips and questioned, "the usual?" He nodded and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away in need of air and he smiled. "I'll see you in a little bit!" I told him turning around. "finish packing!"

He smacked my butt and I let out a loud laugh before running out of our flat and jumping into his car.

*

"hey Liz!" I cheerfully walked up to the register.

"hey Savannah!" She said, "How's the baby today?"

I smiled, "good, I can't wait."

"When's it due?"

"Sometime in late August!"

Being a daily costumer at Starbucks, Liz and I's friendship has grown to a very high point. We hang out often and I was beginning to consider her one of my best friends. I told her all about the wedding and the baby and she's been a very good listener. Her wavy, dirty blonde hair fell to the middle of her back making her tan skin and dark brown eyes pop. I've always loved the way she looks, she gives off this edgy skater vibe, but inside she's the sweetest thing and couldn't hurt a fly. She is absolutely gorgeous and suddenly I thought of something I had told a specific dark haired friend a little while back.

"Hey Liz?" I asked her and she nodded giving me my usual drinks. "Have you ever met my friend Zayn?"

She pursed her lips, "I think he's come in here a couple of times, but I've never helped him, so no." She squinted her eyes in confusion, "Why?"

"I think you guys would get along great, I'll have him call you okay?" I sent her a mischievous smile and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't be tying to set me up, Savannah! You know how much I screw up with attractive boys!" She hid her face in her palms causing me to laugh.

"I better get going, Harry needs some serious help with packing." I paused, "oh and you better watch your phone for any calls."

"Sava-" she cried but I interrupted her.

"Love you!" I screamed as I walked towards the door, bumping into someone on the way out. "I'm sor- oh, Riley!" I squealed, pulling him into a hug, What are you doing in London?" I smiled, wishing we could hang out, but I knew I had to get home.

"Hey, love! I'm here for my job! how have you been?" He questioned me, eyes floating to the ring in my finger. "You're..." He couldn't finish his sentence.