Chapter 11.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Savannah POV-

"Are you crazy?" Niall screamed to me, sitting on the couch across from me.

Sitting next to me, Zayn spoke up, "Seriously, Sav. Take the job, it's a once in a life time opportunity. You'd be set for life!" He patted my leg.

Taking in a deep breath, I looked around at the boys. They were all spread out around our living room in our cozy London flat. "I don't know guys. It's a big responsibility and I'm so young. Plus I have classes at LCF and I can't miss them!"

"If you take this job, you won't even need school anymore!" Liam raised his voice.

Pursing my lips, I looked down, "What if I'm not good enough?"

I felt someone's hand touch my chin, making me look up, into beautiful green eyes. "You are amazing. Simon offered you this job because he knows just as well as we do; you are an amazing stylist. You're fashion sense is insane, you even look good in your pajamas. Never think you aren't good enough."

I smiled at the speech Harry just gave me and pulled all the boys into a big hug. "I love you guys so much." I cried.

"We love you too." They said in unison.

"Guess I should call Simon now, yeah?" I asked, pulling out of the hug.

------------------

Just like last time, a month flew by and we were gone before anyone could realize what was happening.

Lou and I were constantly working on putting together different outfits for the shows.

Trying to work with each of the boys styles, we finally finished and had perfect outfits for each of their stage changes.

It was 4:00 on the day of the first concert. I could tell the boys were nervous, but they were extremely excited as well.

"Sound check! Stage in 5 minutes!" Someone screamed.

I smiled at each of the boys before taking a seat in the empty arena.

I looked around, taking in all that was happening. My brother, my best friends, they were famous. On their way to being worldwide superstars. The next big boy band. And me? I was here, sitting, watching, witnessing it all happen.

Smiling to myself, I didn't notice that sound check was over until someone pulled me out of my trance. "Savannah?" I snapped my head around to see the source. "Come here, Sav."

I smiled at the tall, curly haired boy before making my way to the stage where Harry stood. "I'm here, what could you possibly want?" I said sarcastically.

He smirked, showing off his adorable dimples, before grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

In one swift motion, he lifted me up, then set me on his feet. Dancing us around the stage, like I used to do with my dad.

"What are you doing, Styles?" I laughed.

"Dancing with a beautiful girl." He stated simply.

"There's no music," I furrowed my eyebrows, but he still swayed in circles, in silence.

He started humming a familiar tune, that soon turned to a soft whisper of lyrics.

"This is the start of something beautiful," He sang. "This is the start of something new.

You are the one who makes me lose it all.

You are the start of something new.

And I'll throw it all away and watch you fall into my arms again.