Chapter 23.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.

Savannah POV-

It's been 3 days since the boys had left. They've preformed a concert each night, making it hard for Harry and I to have long conversations over the phone or FaceTime. Today was Sunday meaning the boys would be flying home tomorrow morning, being as it was Christmas eve.

"Are you going to tell him?" Eleanor asked me as we slowly walked out of the doctor's office.

I shook my head, "Not now."

"You have to tell him before he leaves again." Peyton added.

"I don't know, he's got the tour and the wedding, it's... It'll be too much for him to handle. I don't want to make him go crazy." I struggled to say as we got into my car. Eleanor offered to drive and I quickly threw her the keys, buckling into the passengers seat.

"I'll tell him when the time is ready." I reassured the girls as I turned up the music, but El turned it down soon after.

"Are you going to tell Niall at least? And what about your parents?"

I sighed, frustrated. "I don't know guys! I'm freaking out!"

"It's okay, babe. We're here for you 100%. Everything will be okay." Peyton squeezed my shoulder from her position in the back seat.

I sure hope it would be.

---------------

After throwing up a few more times this morning, I brushed my teeth for a good 10 minutes before making my way downstairs. Sporting an over-sized Christmas sweater, black leggings and reindeer slippers, I shuffled down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted by my cheerful Mum and a cup of hot tea.

"Good morning sweetie!" She extended the o's in the word 'good'.

I gave her a tired smile, sipping my tea. "Morning' mum. What are you doing here so early?"

"Dad had to run into work for a few hours, but that's besides the point. What's wrong?" She looked at me with confused eyes.

"Nothing!" I lied with a fake smile. "What makes you think something is wrong?"

"Christmas is your favorite holiday. You're always so cheery..." She glanced at her watch, "Even at 9 in the morning."

I chuckled, taking another sip of my delicious tea, "I'm fine."

"Do you want to talk? Is it Harry?" She wouldn't give up. She knows I'm not fine and won't stop until I speak. I guess I should tell her out of all people. She's my mother, she deserves to know first.

"No, not Harry. He's perfect." I smiled thinking of the curly-haired boy.

She relaxed a little, "Then what?"

I cleared my throat and looked down at my belly before rubbing it gently with one hand. Standing up, so my mother could see, I lifted up my sweater and turned sideways. "Do I look fat, yet?"

She furrowed her eyes, "Wha- oh my god."

Thankfully she understood therefore making it easier on me, I let out a sigh before sitting back down and putting my head in my hands. "I'm so scared." I whispered.

Instantly I felt my mum's soft hands rubbing my back, calming me down a bit.

"Are you mad at me, Mummy?" I looked up at her. Her face was gentle and I could see no signs of anger or frustration.

She shook her head, "You'll be married soon and you're old enough to make your own decisions." She smiled, "No I'm not mad, do you want to keep it?"