another author's note?

OK HI.

I know I make a lot of author's notes. But I truly feel like I have to. I cannot thank you enough for reading this story. When I first started writing it, I never expected even 10 people to read it, but now I have over 14,000 reads. I honestly don't know what to say.

Everyday I come home and log into wattpad and the number increases and it makes me so happy. Really guys, I don't know how I can repay you or thank you enough. It makes me feel so good that people actually take the time to read my story.

As I read over it, I realize how badly written it is and it's sort of embarrassing, but if you all like it, I'm happy. Go check out my other stories, I feel as if they much better put together. I also don't want to continue them if no one will read them, so if you are interested, please check them out, comment, vote, share, whatever the hell you want to do. Maybe I'll do one shots or preferences or something if any of you want, inbox me or message me on twitter. I don't care. I just want to do something to thank you all. So thank you so much for getting me to this many views. I really don't know what else to say.

You are beautiful. Thank you and I love you.

*******

my twitter - @lalalajordyn

xoxo

You are amazing