Chapter 1

I am fourteen years old. I have dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. My name is Madison and this world has gone to crap. I am alone in this crazy world but I will make it I know I will.

Madison POV

I am running through a forest and I see something in the distance of the dark night. I can't see anyone or anything in it but I looked like a prison.

I run to the prison but I see something and it looked like there was a hole group of people inside. I climbed the fences and walked up to see if I could stay in their group. " hi! Can I stay with you all? I'm alone my family left me." I look down " MADISON!" I look up to see Elizabeth my sister and my mom running towards me and hugging me.

" mom! " I cried as she was hugging me. " were is Liz and dad?" I ask looking her in the eyes but she looks down. " so can I stay with your group?" I ask and I look around and there is a Asian man and a pretty girl holding hands and a man with one leg, and a boy with the most beautiful eyes ever.

" so this is the girl you told us about,Madison?" I turn around to see a man with a beard.

I look at the kid one nor time it looks like he was checking me out but I just ignored it." yes this is one of my beautiful daughters she is shy though." my mom said with a chuckle.

" yes my name is Madison but I want to know is were am I going to sleep?" I looked at the man and he looked at me and smiled.

" you will have to share a room with my son Carl." he pointed at the kid he is kind of cute.

stop thinking like that I'm in the middle of the zombie apocalypse, Madison get a hold of yourself. Carl came up to me and smiled " hi my name is Carl grimes and that is my dad Rick." he pointed to the man with the beard.

" ok I'm Madison and I guess you have already heard a lot of thing about me.?" I say but he just grabbed my hand and led me inside his hand was warm.

" ok here is our room so you can have the top bunk." he left the room and I just poped onto MY bed and I fell asleep.

Carl POV

Madison is the cutest girl I have ever seen. I just wanted to hug her but she would probably just push me off of her. And she would probably think I was crazy. I walked back I to our cell to see her asleep she is so beautiful.

" Madison its time to eat." I whisper into her ear she woke up and smiled at me. I helped her down " thanks!" she smiled.

Madison POV

I walk down to the cafeteria and sit next to a blonde haired girl,she is pretty. " hi my name is Beth Hershel is my dad and that girl over there is my sister." she points to the girl I saw earlier this night.

I looked over to see a girl come up to Carl and kiss him. My heart is broken " FOREVER "