//19 - "I want to make him happy, like I should have"//

Yoongi stumbles back inside the house, making so much noise at the moment that it's honestly enough to wake the others up. He doesn't care right now though since he's lost someone very important to him, whether he wants to completely admit it or not.

He uses the wall as help and he stumbles over his feet and trips when he finally gets to the stairs. He lets out a groan as his side hits the corner of one of the steps and he curses loudly. Meanwhile, Hongseok has been awake the moment he parked his car and hurries towards him to help him up.

"Here, grab onto me," he says as he pulls him back up, wrapping Yoongi's arm around his shoulder for stability. Yoongi protests and argues that he can take care of himself, but clearly he's not capable anymore and they both know it. They slowly walk up the steps and down the hall towards his room. Hongseok helps him out of his clothes, all wrinkled and stained of liquor, and helps him into bed.

     He's sweating and breathing heavily and he immediately regrets getting shit faced. It's been a while since he's drank heavily like that and he knows he's going to have a killer hangover in the morning. He's so lucky and he's honestly surprised that he was even able to make it home safely in that state.

Hongseok comes back with a cold damp towel and splays it across his forehead, sitting on the edge while staring at him worriedly as he hears him muttering things under his breath. One word that he keeps hearing clearly however is the younger's name, Jin. He sighs and gets up, but Yoongi grabs ahold of his wrist.

"Hongseok, I fucked up," he slurs, staring at him with tears in his eyes. "Bring him back to me, please."

     "I know it is not my place, but I think this is for the best. He needs time to heal mentally and the only way to do that is, frankly, away from you."

     His bottom lip quivers and he gulps harshly. "I know. God, Hongseok, I know. But I want him here, I want him with me. I-I want to make it up to him. I want to make him happy, like I should have."

Hongseok furrows his eyebrows. This is honestly the first time in years that he's seen Yoongi this way, all emotional with his heart out on his sleeve.

"I'm sorry sir, but it was your actions that drove him away and they can't be undone. And I hope you mean what you're saying and that it's not just drunken talk. I've been holding back and staying in my place all these years, but if you ever hurt him or the other two again, I promise you that it'll be the last thing you ever do."

"I won't hurt them again, I promise."

==

Jin violently jolts awake, waking up from a bad dream drenched in sweat and his heart beating at a rapid pace. He breathes slowly in and out until he finally calms down and he sighs in relief as he realizes that he's at Jimin and Taehyung's right now.

He checks the time on the clock beside him and he's surprised at how fairly early it is, almost 10 in the morning. He lays back down and wraps himself tighter with the sheets, resembling a human burrito. He's always done that apparently, ever since he was a little kid according to his mom.

His mom.

It's been almost a month since he's last seen her and only now has it hit him. He feels terrible that he's just now thinking about it, but the worries and fear Yoongi had bestowed upon him this whole time blocked any other thoughts that he could've had, even his mother.

He begins to cry as he hopes and prays that she's ok, but she was barely able to get up by herself last time he was with her. He thinks of Ken too and how they agreed on him coming over to his house. Maybe he found her and at least helped her get to the hospital, but he can't be so sure. Or can he? Yoongi isn't here to hold him back anymore, maybe he can ask Jungkook if he can take him to her. Finally take him home.

He is stuck in his thoughts, he didn't even hear a soft knock on the other side of the door, Jimin slowly opening the door and standing by the doorway.

"Jinnie?"

He looks up and smiles when he sees Jimin in an oversized shirt, which he assumes is Taehyung's, and light pink shorts. He walks in and sits with his legs crossed on the bed, smiling at him softly.

"How are you doing?" He asks, examining Jin's features to see if he can spot anything wrong.

He just sighs and shrugs. "Ok I guess. At least I'm not at that house anymore. I'm just worried about Namjoon, Hongseok and Hoseok."

"Right," Jimin nods. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

"But I can't imagine what he's done to you before all this. I know because I saw the fear in your eyes every time he was around."

Jin looks down and picks at his nails. "O-oh, yea."

They sit in silence, Jimin knowing that it's kind of a touchy subject for him and Jin not really wanting to talk about it. He notices however how Jin is staring at his belly even though he's still not quite showing just yet. He smiles and puts his hand on it.

"It's wild, you know? I didn't think it was possible for a man to get pregnant, let alone me. But I'm happy. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world."

Jin reaches over and pulls him into a hug before sitting back, landing a kiss on the top of his head. "I'm happy for you too Jiminie."

"I know it's a random and personal question but... do you think you could be a carrier too?"

He sighs and purses his lips. "I don't know. I wouldn't mind either way I guess."

Jimin hums and nods, looking down while seeming a bit nervous. Jin notices and asks him what's wrong.

"So um, you remember when we were cleaning and I was gone for a while?"

He nods.

Jimin gulps harshly. "Seungri had asked for me and he..."

"You don't have to say it," he assures Jimin. He continues though but he also starts to cry a little.

"He left me beaten and bleeding before he went back downstairs to announce that we were gonna get sold later that night. He would usually use protection because he didn't want to 'catch our diseases'. But he didn't that time for some reason."

Jin looks at him worried. "Y-you don't think he—"

"I don't know, I don't think so though. Me and Taehyung did, um, that, the second day I was with him and we kept at it since. I could just be freaking myself out and in the end it's Taehyung's."

"Oh Minie," Jin says sadly and comforts the shaking boy, his muffled sobs getting louder and louder. "Don't worry, everything will be ok."

Jimin nods and he stays in his arms, gradually calming down and his soft breaths fan against Jin's neck. Jin rubs his back and rocks side to side for a few minutes. Although he didn't want to ruin the moment, he just had to ask.

"Um, Jimin?"

He hums.

"Do you think Jungkook would be willing to take me to see my mom?"

Jimin pulls away and wipes his puffy face, shrugging at him. "I don't know but it's worth a try to ask. He's nice, much nicer than Yoongi, so I don't think it'd be much of a problem. You should talk to him about it when he comes over later."

"He's coming today?"

Jimin shakes his head and chuckles. "Of course. Don't tell me you didn't notice that he really likes you."

"What? Why?"

"He has so many reasons why."

==
Finally right

I'm sorry and I know it's ok with you all, but still. It didn't come out as good as I hoped it would but it's something right?

>>Zesty Sauce