//28 - "Don't hide from me"// [M]

It was around two in the morning when everyone decided to go home. Jin had been pulling himself through the whole time, not in a bad way, but since he had been busy all day cooking and cleaning, he was more tired than usual. And with everything that's on his mind at the moment, he really just wants to sleep.

Once everyone says their goodbyes and are out the door, Jin sighs heavily as he rubs his eyes, walking blindly back into the living room with Jungkook on his tail.

"You can head on up, I'm just gonna pick up a bit," Jin says softly, wanting to be alone for a few minutes. In the back of his mind, he still has both of his and Yoongi's conversations and instead of avoiding it like he really wants to, he knows it's important. He bends down to pick up the few empty wine glasses and notices Jungkook is still there.

"I'll help."
"I got this, I don't need help."

Jungkook huffs and looks at him in disbelief. "Is this because of Yoongi? I wasn't really wrong, was I?"

Jin ignores him and instead goes into the kitchen and starts rinsing out the glasses, Jungkook slowly getting on his nerves. He's not completely wrong about Jin being upset with how he treated Yoongi earlier, but it's not quite it either. However he can't run away from him as said man comes in right behind him.

"Babe, I'm talking to you."

"I know you are. But I don't want to talk right now. I'm tired and I just want to get these done so I can go rest."

     "Well if you let me help you, we can get it done faster."

     "I'm fine."

     It grows quiet after that and he genuinely thinks Jungkook has finally left him alone, but when Jin feels his strong arms wrap around him, he tenses up and his breath hitches. Jungkook begins to trail soft kisses down the nape of his neck, sending a tingling sensation throughout Jin's hesitant body. He doesn't want to give in so easily, but Jungkook's lips taunt him as if daring him to reject his advances.

     "Jungkook," he tries to say sternly, but his voice wavers and when Jungkook bites down on his sweet spot, he accidentally drops one of the glasses, causing it to shatter in the sink. He takes his bottom lip hostage between his ivories and moans breathily as Jungkook grinds his erection against his ass.

     "What sweetheart?"
     "No," he squeaks.

     He licks and nibbles on his earlobe. "No? Look me in the eyes and say that again."

     Jin can't bring himself to do so and he instead pushes his ass against Jungkook, grabbing a hold of his veiny hand resting on his waist and clutching onto it tightly.

"Let's go upstairs, hm?"

Jungkook switches off the faucet and turns Jin around, picking him up and wrapping his legs right around his torso. Jin balls up Kook's silk black shirt in his hands, wanting more friction as he desperately rubs himself against him. It's been a while since he's had sex and right about now, it seems very appealing to him. It will also be his first time with Jungkook and he can't deny that he's been very curious. He's been wanting a taste of Jungkook for a while now.

Once they stumble inside their shared bedroom, Jungkook shuts the door loudly as he presses Jin flush against the door and sucks on his collarbones, Jin's legs tighten around his hips. Jin moans quietly and tugs on his wavy black locks as he continues to leave behind hickies all over his soft skin.

"I want to hear you moan out my name, baby," Jungkook says huskily once he pulls away, slapping Jin's ass as his hands roam all over his petite body. Jin whimpers as he continues to grind his hips against Kook's, the pleasure making everything in his head all fuzzy.