//36 - Epilogue//

SEVEN YEARS LATER

     Yoongi softly snores in his bed and out of habit, he stretches his arm over to his husband's side only to find it vacant. There's still a bit of warmth lingering on the spot, hinting that he had just gotten up not long ago. However, he misses his presence despite the short amount of time he's been gone.

He sits up, his blonde hair a messy bird's nest and some dried up saliva down the side of his cheek. He half-ass wipes his face before letting out a big yawn as he stretches out his limbs, groaning as he pops his back a couple of times. It brings him so much relief considering he's been working nonstop lately.

He's about to get out of bed when he hears a not-so-hushed conversation going on in the hallway.

"Ok jellybean, be gentle with your appa alright? You don't want to break him on his birthday, do you?" He hears Jin say to their 5 year old, knowing very well his weird habit of jumping on people. The cute exchange brings a smile to his face and quickly, he realizes in that moment that he's completely forgotten about his birthday. Things have been a bit chaotic at the company ever since a new idol group debuted, it honestly slipped his mind.

"No," a small voice replies. "Appa need to be happy on his brothday."

Jin giggles at his son's little mistake. "It's pronounced birthday jellybean."

"Birfday," he whispers once more to try and correct himself, but he still manages to say it wrong. Yoongi hears a soft chuckle and he can imagine Jin shaking his head endearingly at their adorable son.

He hears their footsteps getting closer so he quickly gets back into sleeping position, hoping they won't figure out that he's already awake.

The door softly creaks open and the two quietly pad inside the room. He hears Jin grunt quietly as he picks Jeong-in up and sets him on the bed, making the mattress dip by his legs. He feels the small human crawl towards him and just when he senses he's close enough, he wraps his arms around the little boy and brings him into a hug, kissing his face.

"Appa!" He giggles, making Jin smile fondly at the two. It's funny how this loving husband and father was once a very cold and pessimistic man. He's definitely come a long way and after having Jeong-in, he's only grown even more soft.

"Did my jellybean think he can surprise me?" Yoongi says playfully, setting the boy on his stomach. Jeong-in crosses his little arms and peeks over at Jin, who doesn't stop smiling as he stands by. Yoongi grins dumbly at him.

"Morning baby."

Jin walks over and leans down to kiss him, but tiny hands prevent him from doing so.

"No, only I get kisses from papa," Jeong-in huffs, pouting. Jin laughs while Yoongi pouts back at their little bean. Jin swipes his bangs out of his face and pecks his forehead, making him smile widely.

"That's no fair," Yoongi complains childishly. "Don't I deserve a kiss from papa?"

Jeong-in taps his index finger on his chin pensively, only making them more amused at his behavior. He's definitely a mini Jin, personality and sass wise. He most certainly got his love for sleep from Yoongi.

He has dark brown hair that flops in his face since he refuses to get a haircut and his eyes match the color of his locks. He's a cutie, according to literally everyone. Even random strangers that they pass by on the street say so. It seems no one can resist his charms.

"I think about it," he simply says before making grabby hands at Jin. He's definitely a "momma's boy". (It's an expression, I am not calling Jin mom or anything, I just want to clear that up before one of yus comes for me)