17 (M) 1/2

Taehyung sits up straight, places his legs on each side of Jeongguk's thighs. The younger is now standing in between them.

His fingers reach the zipper of the jeans and fumble nervously on it until it finally opens.

Taehyung can clearly see the outline of Jeongguk's huge cock, can't help the lick over his lips, couldn't wait to have him in his mouth, weighten down his tongue.

The fabric drops to the floor, immediately followed by the boxershorts. Before Jeongguk can react, Taehyung lets a finger brush over the thick vein on the underside of his throbbing dick, staring hypnotized at it.

Jeongguk doesn't want to wait any longer, he needs it now, something that will involve Taehyung's pretty mouth and also fingers, because right now he's about to cum just from the intense gaze on him.

"Tae." Jeongguk sounds desperate and whiny. As a strong Alpha, he should be embarrassed of himself, he isn't.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung looks up while placing a fleeting kiss on the wet tip, precum now shining on the soft lips.

"Take it into your mouth already, I really can't wait anymore." Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's hair in a firm but not too tight grip and the Omega pouts.

The liquid on his lips is still visible. "Not even a please?"

"Oh, I'm sorry pup, could you please suck my dick already?" Jeongguk's voice is mockingly soft, making Taehyung smile wide.

"Your wish is my command, Alpha." He places kittenish licks at the slit, wraps his lips around the glans, causing Jeongguk to inhale sharply and throwing his head back for a moment until he hears and feels a moan from his Omega.

"Oh fuck Tae." The Alpha looks down, the incredible hot sight in front of him makes his dick twitch.

Taehyung is meeting his gaze, putting more and more of his length into his warm and wet mouth. The small moans, Taehyung knows will Jeongguk go crazy, don't stop.

Not even when the younger tightens his grip on the Omega's hair, cursing loudly. "Fuck! Oh fucking Fuck!" Not the smartest outburst but who's judging? Definitely not Taehyung.

Jeongguk looks up to the ceiling, mouth wide open with a growl slipping past his lips. Taehyung makes him feel so good, he had received the one or other blowjob in the past, but nothing can be compared to him. He wonders if he also has experience.

It's a thought for another time. Right now, Taehyung is doing an incredible job to please him and Jeongguk is going to let him know that.

It was a mistake looking down again. His wolf is going crazy. Taehyung deep throats him without the urge to gag. Spit is dripping down the Omega's face, landing on soft thighs, tears are visible in the corner of his eyes.

"Shit baby, you're incredible and so pretty. Can I fuck your cute little mouth? Just pinch my arms if it's too much." It takes everything in Jeongguk to speak calmly and in a way the Omega can understand him. He wants to howl, to scream out what he feels right now. It's overwhelming.

Taehyung nods slowly, giving his permission in an instant. Jeongguk slowly begins to thrust his hips forward. The tip hits the back of the older's throat but other than tears streaming down over the cheeks, nothing else happens.

Jeongguk uses his thumb to clean the wet skin. "So fucking pretty." He mumbles and looks at the boy in front of him with so much love in his eyes.

It's only a short sentimental moment, Taehyung wants to make Jeongguk cum. He grabs the younger's butt and pulls him in. The Alpha's dick, as we already know, has not an average size. It's going so deep that you can see the outline on Taehyung's throat from the outside, gliding in and out in a rather fast pace.

Jeongguk's eyes grow big. He isn't prepared for so much pleasure, the hand that was caressing the Omega's cheek, is now back in his hair. While Taehyung is still pushing Jeongguk's butt with more force, the Alpha is pulling the older's head forward.

Taehyung had to change the angle of his neck to build a straight line of his throat. Jeongguk can now penetrate even deeper.

"I'm close pup, so so fucking close." Jeongguk groans animalistic and his thrusts become unsteady, legs shaking violently.

Taehyung puts his hands on the Alpha's hips to keep him in place and to guide his movements. He moans as best as he can to make it more intense.

"Holy shit! Do that again, oh my god." Jeongguk gasps when Taehyung moans louder and in shorter intervals. He couldn't warn him in time as the bitter tasting liquid runs down the Omega's throat. Some of it over his chin and the rest is getting swallowed.

Taehyung slowly opens his mouth when Jeongguk pulls out, he can see remaining drops of his own come lingering on Taehyung's tongue.

He bites his bottom lip expectantly, watching the other leaning his head back so that it can run down the throat.

"So damn hot, baby." The Alpha growls in a deep tone, while cleaning Taehyung's chin with his thumb, only to push it back into the Omega's warm mouth.

"Hmm." Taehyung hums with closed eyes. The taste heavy on his tongue.

Jeongguk wants to kiss him but the older leans back, pointing down to his own aching cock. "I can't wait Ggukie, it's your turn now."