24 (M) 2/2

They wake up five hours later, looking at each other with a smile adoring their lips.

"Hi my lovely mate." Jeongguk breaks the silence.

"Hi my handsome Alpha." Taehyung lifts his arm to touch the mark. It's still sensitive and he laughs a little when the younger is hissing.

"Wow, I could feel sparks. Do it again." Jeongguk holds Taehyung's wrist to keep him in place.

"Can I kiss it instead?"

"Oh my god, yes." The Alpha bends his head to the side, giving better access.

Taehyung hovers over him, leans down and licks the two red dots, before placing a gentle kiss on them. He hears a moan from the other, now he's curious what it feels like to be touched there.

"I can hear your thoughts baby. Let me show you." Jeongguk doesn't waste time to pull him in by his neck. At first he's doing the same as his mate, licking and kissing gently, but as soon as the wanted moan slips past the Omega's lips, he can't help but suck on it.

Taehyung feels pure pleasure, pushing his already hard cock more to Jeongguk's thigh. "Oh god, please fuck me Gguk. You sounded so hot when your wolf was growling, can you do it again when we have sex?"

"Babe, I don't know if I'll be able to be as loud as him, I'm gonna try my best though." The younger promises, he'll do anything to make his love happy and to be honest, the Omega's whimpers were also hot as fuck.

"Okay, let me help you with this first." Taehyung cups the younger's length. He doesn't wait for a reply, knows that they didn't shower after they've mated, maybe a wet tissue will do.

After cleaning his cock, Taehyung works with his tongue on the tip, takes him in fully and sucks until Jeongguk is about to come.

"God baby, I don't know where you've learned that, you're so fucking good at giving head." Jeongguk pulls him up for a kiss. "Your belly is very swollen, I wonder how much of my cum is still inside you."

"You kinky shit!" Taehyung laughs, he doesn't mean it in a bad way. "Now you know how I'll look like when I'm pregnant." He winks playfully.

"Yes, can't wait for it to happen." With a wink in return, he spreads the other's cheeks, only to push three fingers inside. Taehyung has taken a knot not long before, he's still loose and ready. "Want me to eat you out, baby?"

"No. I don't know, but the thought of having all the cum leaking out and you slurping it off me is a little weird." A white lie, because it's actually hot as fuck for him but maybe Jeongguk finds it disgusting and would only do it just to please him.

"You sure?"

The older hums. "Can I ride you in the beginning?"

"Of course, wow." How did Taehyung know that he wants that so badly. Can he read his mind? Impossible, Jeongguk was careful not to link him.

Taehyung is kissing him again, reaching one hand down between his legs to place Jeongguk's cock between his cheeks. He moves up and down, feeling the length rubbing against his hole and can't prevent a moan from coming out.

"Have I ever told you that I love your dick? It's so thick and long, veiny and hard. If I could, I'd never let you wear any clothes again, just for you to be ready whenever I'm in the mood to suck on it or ride you." The Omega whispers lowly into the younger's ear.

"Damn Tae, don't make me come before we've even started. Don't forget that it's our first time and I wanna make it last for at least ten minutes." Jeongguk whines, he's so close again just by rubbing against the insides of Taehyung's cheeks and of course because of his words. It's so slippery and warm, he rememberes vaguely how it had felt inside him.