25

They're taking a shower to get rid of the filth. Taehyung is leaking non stop, doesn't know what to do and how to stop it.

"I know this sounds stupid but maybe you could use sanitary napkins?" Jeongguk suggests as the warm water is running down their bodies.

"Hmm, not a bad idea actually, will you buy some for me? I can't go out of the house like that." The Omega's belly is still big, not really a surprise after two knots within a few hours. At least his heat is over now, he can enjoy the rest of his birthday without having the need to be filled with Jeongguk's dick. Not that it would be a bad thing.

"Tae?" Jeongguk's voice is soft, he hugs his mate from behind and rests his chin on the shoulder.

"Yes honey." Taehyung flicks the underside of the chin playfully with a smile.

"I love you." Earlier the older was saying it first, Jeongguk wanted to be the one who's telling him his feelings first when they are not having incredible good sex.

The Omega turns around in his hold. "I'm getting goosebumps Gguk. I love you too, you can't even imagine how much. You're my world now and nothing can change that ever." He leans in to kiss the love of his life passionately.

"Exactly, nothing can change that. You're mine and I'm yours." The Alpha repeats when they part for air.

They're done with the shower a little later and dry each other with big towels.

Taehyung opens the bedroom door after he has pulled on Jeongguk's shirt and jogging pants. "Oh, where are the others?"

Jeongguk peeks over his shoulder to look at the empty living room. "I don't know." He shrugs but then remembers the chat. "Ah, wait. The Hyungs are out, they'll be back at eight. Joonie said we should have an 'us' time before we all are gonna celebrate with you tonight."

Taehyung hums as an answer and they lazily lie down on the couch to watch a movie or two.

Time flies by and everyone is gathering outside the house, in the garden. They've brought a lot of food, including a cake for the birthday boy and have a lot of fun. No one has mentioned the mating yet, the couple should do it when they think it's the right time. Though, the marks are clearly visible.

Jeongguk is the first to let the world know about it.