Intrusion {Draal/Reader}

A/n: I recently joined a Trollhunters discord server! I've been looking for one for awhilst now, and I finally found the perfect one :)

Anyway, this is a Draal/Reader. I wanted it too be longer and I felt as though I ended it badly. I'm not sure. I've been writing these past updates in the middle of the night - the only time I have time to write - and I just get really tired. So I apologize for the not so great quality of the writing.

"I will take the pieces, put them back togetherEven when the grass isn't green enoughTaking all the branches, build ourselves a mansionLove you in the ways that you needed love

Even when the grass isn't green enough
Taking all the branches, build ourselves a mansion
Love you in the ways that you needed love."

With a toothy grin spread to the edge of his face, Blinkous Galadrigal said, "This place really is spectacular, Y/n

With a toothy grin spread to the edge of his face, Blinkous Galadrigal said, "This place really is spectacular, Y/n. Truly."

It was the truth. The troll wouldn't lie to Y/n - in fact, Blinky found it quite impossible to do so, that and he were just a terrible liar all together. But that's besides the point. The point was that Blinky was telling one of his favourite humans the truth. Simple as that.

Blinky happened to be gazing upon Y/n's large, yet comfortable living space. It was very plain, nothing that stood out and nothing out of the ordinary took up any dark corner of your home. The only thing that honestly caught his attention was the over extensive bookcase and all the overwhelming amount of books.

"Sorry about the mess," You apologize, sweeping a strand of loose hair behind your ear. "I wasn't exactly expecting to bring anyone new back home with me."

You had seen that the troll - well, human now - was eyeing the scattered books all around. It wasn't until then that you really noticed how many books you had. It was a bit ridiculous, you realised, at just how many took up residence and precious space. However, your bookcase was already full... so, you couldn't store books there any longer.

"I'll work on cleaning up later." You semi promised.

"Whatever for?!" The tone of his voice caused you to jump slightly, and you dearly hoped Blinky hadn't noticed.