When Have I Ever {Morando/Akiridion!Reader}

A/n: This chapter is a little on the short side, and I don't think I did a really good job on it. I'm kind of suffering through a small amount of writer's block right now, so it's hard to come up with things.

Nonetheless, enjoy!

"Without you here I won't know who I am or who to beIf I walk away I'm scared I'll never see you again

If I walk away I'm scared I'll never see you again."

    "What is it you seek from me exactly?" The words came out monotone to match the nonchalant demeanor

    "What is it you seek from me exactly?" The words came out monotone to match the nonchalant demeanor. "We haven't spoken since your decision to usurp the Akiridion-5 throne. Which you were exiled for if my memory hasn't failed me."

    Of course your memory hadn't failed. It proved to be quite difficult to forget such an important large piece of information - of history in the eyes of some. That, and you were almost exiled amongst the rest of the Taylon Phalanx. Fortunately, you were able to escape the punishment by a fragment.

    Dear, poor Y/n had obtained some rather dark intelligence concerning the royal family throughout the keltons in which they served them. No other body knew of those secrets - it was just the king, queen, and you. It was all used as blackmail in the end. You gave the ultimatum of you being exiled and the intelligence is leaked, or you keep your position and the intelligence is withheld from the public. Obviously, the latter was chosen.

    "I seek for nothing I already have, Y/n." Morando answered.

    "Already have? My, my, my. Has exile driven you further into insanity that you would actually believe you have something from me, Val? Because I can assure that you most definitely have been given nothing where I am of concern."

    A low growl slipped past Morando's lips. Did you always have to turn a blind eye and deny the truth when it came from his own mouth? Even in the keltons where you fought side-by-side with him, you regarded him with the same act. It was tiring.

    "Believe what you will," Four eyes snapped up and down the length of your face. "But I know the truth, and that is all that matters. You hold the same views as me--"