Sting x Reader (Scary Thunder!)

You screamed as the thunder struck nearby. You were home alone because Sting had to do some business at the guild, but you wished he was right here with you. It was sunny when he left you, but the weather changed quickly.

You hid in the corner, covering your ears, wrapped up in a blanket and squeezing your eyes shut, holding back the tears that threatened to fall. Sting...

At that moment, the door crashed open but you were too terrified to move.

"Y/N!!!" You heard him shout, "Where are you?!"

You could hear him running around frantically trying to find you. His footsteps echoing as he searched the house.

"Here," You whispered so quietly that you weren't even sure he heard you but that was all Sting needed, after all, he was a dragon slayer so he had excellent hearing.

He busted open the door to the room you were hiding in. In the doorway, you saw him, drenched from the rain outside and sweat. He was also in dragon force and seemed out of breath.

"I ran all the way back," Sting explained through breaths when he noticed you were confused as to why he was soaked. Slowly, he transformed back to normal, the white patches on his skin from the dragon force faded, "I'm so sorry for leaving you alone."

He sat next to you and pulled you into his chest. He stuck his hand in his pocket, bringing out some earphones and gently placed them in your ears, playing some soothing music.

Wrapping his arms around you tightly, it made you feel safe. He stroked your hair and you just looked up at him, your eyes sparkling from how much appreciation you had for Sting. He always knew what to do. Always.

"I love you," You said to him, yawning and cuddling up to him for more warmth, even though you were wrapped in a blanket, the air around you still felt cold. Sting's hug warmed you up. A few seconds later, you fell into a deep sleep with a small grin on your face.

"How did I end up with an angel like you?" He spoke quietly, smiling as you fell asleep in his warm embrace.

———————————————————————
Author's Note

AGHHHH I JUST CAN'T MAKE MY PIECES OF WORK LONGER!! It's actually a lot more difficult than I anticipated aha...

I will still try though! Give me time, I'll master it...hopefully.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!

Please send me any requests if you want me to write about a certain character or use a certain storyline!