Jellal x Reader (Just Me And You!)

"How long will you be gone for?" You ask as Ultear and Meredy were packing.

"Oh Y/n, stop panicking, Jellal will take care of you," Ultear chuckled, grinning at your frantic state.

"And we all know you looo-" Meredy began.

"Shush!" You put a finger to her lips, "He might hear!"

They both smirked and laughed at your nervousness.

"We'll be back in a week," Ultear answered your question from earlier.

You sigh as you wave off your two best friends, walking back into the cave where you all stayed.

"Looks like it's just me and you now, Y/n," You were met with his dreamy eyes. Oh god, this would be one hell of a week.

"Yeah," You nod, brushing it off and attempting to act somewhat normal.

"Well, is there anything you'd like to do?" Jellal asks.

"Not really," You shake your head.

"I see," He thinks for a moment.

"Oh wait! I need to go into town!" You exclaim and he nods. You both put on your capes and go into the central.

You needed to buy a book, so whilst you went to find it, Jellal went off somewhere. You were almost worried you had lost him, until he turned up at the bookstore very soon after.

"Where'd you go?" You ask, paying for the book.

"Just looked around," He answered.

Walking back to the cave, it was already nighttime as it had gotten late. Out of nowhere, Jellal takes your hand.

"Wait, come here," He pulls you gently through the trees. Where is he taking me? You think to yourself. Then he pulls you up a very big slope.

Then you felt like your breath had been taken away. He brought you to the top of a hill where you could see all the lights of the people who lived down below.

It was such a perfect picture, with the star studded sky as well.

"It's gorgeous," You breath out.

"Isn't it?" He smiled, still holding your hand.

Then he reaches in his pocket, pulling out a small box, and giving it to you.

"I saw this in town and I thought you'd like it," He said with a little nervous undertone.

You open the box to see a beautifully crafted locket.

"I love it," You smile, looking at it and taking it out.

"Here," He took the necklace from you and told you to turn around, carefully putting it on for you.

The cold metal settled on your skin as you looked down, admiring it.

"Thank you," You look up at him, "You didn't have to get me anything."

"How could I not? After all, I'm in love with you," He confessed. He said it so confidently, it made you wonder if he was even a little bit nervous.

When you didn't answer, he got fidgety and then you realised, he was nervous. He was just hiding it earlier.

"I love you too," You decide to answer. He grinned happily and pulled you in by the waist, resting his forehead on yours.

"You almost made me have a heart attack," He spoke. You could feel his breath on your skin. Then he leaned in and kissed you.

"You know," He says when you both pull away, "I could get used to it just being me and you."

"Me too."

"I love you Y/n."

———————————————————————

Author's Note:

This was actually specifically written for @Kookiesandsatansoo97 since they always support my stories!

It was a bit of a long story, but my brain just wasn't working properly aha. Tell me if you guys want longer imagines!

Lots of love xo