Cobra x Reader (Accept Him!)

"So when are you going to introduce us to your boyfriend?" Lucy asked you, clearly impatient with how long you have avoided your boyfriend and them meeting.

"Some day," You wave her off and then fell into heart eyes, "He's just so perfect."

"Y/n's in LOVEEEE," Happy whistled.

"Did you only just pick up on that now?" Carla asked Happy with an unimpressed facial expression.

"And she's so perfect too," Everyone heard a voice and then saw Cobra next to you.

"Erik!" You gasped, "Where the hell did you come from?"

"Oh, I was just around, you know," He answered, scratching the back of his neck as if he was nervous. It just made him look a thousand times cuter.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ERIK?!" Natsu shouted.

"SHUT UP! That's Cobra to you, only Y/n can call me Erik," He glowered at Natsu.

Then he came over and just wrapped me in his warm arms, causing everyone to gasp. Who would've thought that the guild's most innocent member was dating a former Oracion Seis!

I can't believe my boyfriend is just so perfect, what did I do to deserve him?

"Back at you princess," He smirked. Oh shoot! I forgot he could read my thoughts! I just buried my head deeper in to his chest.

"How can you date someone like him?!" Gajeel asked in a not-so friendly manner, "He used to be in the Oracion Seis!"

"And you used to be in Phantom Lord, so what's your point?" You raised an eyebrow. He shrunk into his seat as your eyes pinned him down.

"Princess, it's fine," He huskily whispered in your ear.

It makes me want to cry that he gets treated this way. He's changed! I just want people to understand that. I knew he could hear my thoughts, but I spoke aloud as well anyway.

"No it's not fine. I'm sick of people always judging you! It's not fair!" You pout, "Why do people feel the need to judge?!"

"Hey, Y/n?" You heard Erza say and turned towards her, "If you're happy with Cobra, I'm happy for you too."

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"All of us are!"

Fairy Tail really is a special guild. Everyone always supports each other...

"You're very lucky to be in a guild like that," Erik said, my fingers intertwined with his as we walked back to my house.

"I know," You smile back.

"Just like how I'm very lucky to be dating the most beautiful person in all of history."