Gray x Reader (Rainy Days!)

"Gray! I wanted to go to the park though!" You pout as your boyfriend doesn't move from the bed. The plan was that today you guys would have a cute date at the park with ice cream!

"You can't go out in this weather Y/n," Gray laughed, his voice slightly muffled from the cushion, "We have to stay inside today."

"It's not fair!" You stomp your feet like a child. At that moment, he reached his hand out and grabbed your arm, pulling you on top of his shirtless body.

You gulped as your cheeks went bright red. You could feel his six pack through your shirt.

"You're too cute Y/n," Gray chuckled, running his hand through your hair with his other hand on your back. You try to look away in shyness but he catches your chin just as you're going to, forcing you to look into his deep eyes, "Don't look away from me. You're too beautiful."

He peppered your face with kisses as you just giggled and spoke about anything and everything.

The rain stopped.

"Do you still want to go outside?" He asks you.

"I think I'll stay here," You answer, snuggled into his chest with his strong arms wrapped around you.

"I love you Y/n," He grinned.

"I love you too."

———————————————————————

Author's Note:
Sorry this was extremely short! I don't have much time... I have my exams at the moment but I'll do my best to update still! Thanks for reading!