Cobra x Reader (First Date!)

"Where'd you wanna go first?" He asks you. You thought for a moment, unsure of an answer. It was your first date with Cobra so you wanted it to be special, but then again, you wanted it to be chill, "I know."

You forgot he could read your thoughts. You mentally slapped yourself.

He takes you to the ice cream shop first. Ice cream is your favourite! He probably looked through your brain to find that out.

"Here," He hands you your (favourite) ice cream.

"Thank you!" You smiled like a kid would.

He leaned forward and kissed your forehead. You looked up at him, puzzled at the randomness.

"You're too adorable sometimes..." Cobra smirked as you both walk out the ice cream shop, your cheeks bright red. You both ate your ice cream and he led you to somewhere else.

You finish your ice cream on the way and he does too so he tells you to close your eyes and hold his hands. This was really a test of trust.

When you guys arrived, he told you to open my eyes. You couldn't believe how pretty the view was! The whole city was lit up and we were on a hill.

"Oi," He spoke. You looked at him puzzled, until he pulled you closer and placed his lips on yours gently.

When he pulled away, he just held you to his chest and you snuggled up to it.

"Please don't ever leave me," He spoke, still trying to keep his tough guy act, but failing.

"I won't, I promise," You smile and he smiles back, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Good," He smirked.

——————————————————————

Author's Note:

Sorry! This imagine was definitely not one of my best works. I've just been so stuck on what other imagines I could write for this book, so please comment any ideas you guys have <3