Jellal x Reader (Pretty Sunset!)

It had been a long day and you had used up all your magic energy doing jobs. You felt as though all your energy had been drained out of you.

You slowly walked up the mountain, finding the cave where your boyfriend sat. His eyes immediately sparkled when he saw you. Running up to you, he wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"I missed you y/n," He muffled in your neck.

"I missed you too Jellal," You answer back, trying to sound like you had at least some spirit left in you, but clearly that wasn't fooling him since you almost fell on him.

"You're exhausted! What happened?" He asks you, worry clouding over his eyes.

"Don't worry," You shake your head, "It's just been a long day of jobs."

"Of course I'm worried Y/n, you mean everything to me," He hugged you again.

"It's okay Jellal, I'm fine I promise," You smile.

He nodded and then told you to follow him. He sat on the edge of the mountain where you could see the sky above and the trees below. It was breathtaking.

You sat down next to him and he put an arm around you, causing you to lean your head against his shoulder, not that you were complaining. You loved it when Jellal showed some sort of affection towards you.

"The view is so pretty!" You comment as the sky turns into a merge of many different colours.

"I agree," He answers but when you turned your head, you realised he was looking at you.

"Jellal! You're not even looking at the sky!" You chuckle.

"I don't need to. The real beauty is you," He smiles. You blushed furiously and put your head back on his shoulder to avoid eye contact.

He intertwined his fingers with yours and you two just stared into the sunset.

"I don't know what I would've done if I didn't meet you," He said.

"Likewise," You answer.

"You're the person that filled the hole in my heart and made me feel like I deserved to be here. You've stuck with me even when I pushed you away..."

"Yeah, you're a stubborn one," You laugh, "But that's what makes me fall in love with you even more."

He reached down and left a soft lingering kiss on your forehead.

"Please don't ever leave me."