Gray x Reader (Calm Down!)

"Hahaha! I didn't know that happened!" You laughed with Natsu. He was telling you all his adventures and funny moments. You loved it when he told them, they were always hilarious.

"Yeah! Yeah! And then Lucy..." Natsu continued, getting excited over his own stories.

"It was so funny!" Happy laughed, pointing at Lucy which you noticed was returning an unimpressed look.

What you didn't notice was your boyfriend staring in the corner, watching your angelic smile as you listened to Natsu, his rival. Juvia was gushing over him as usual but you hadn't spotted her yet.

"Oh Gray my darling!" Juvia squealed. Your ears pricked up as you heard that.

"Hi Juvia! Dunno if you forgot! He's mine!" You called out. She immediately blushed in embarrassment that you called her out and muttered to Gray.

You continue to sit and listen contently as Natsu is making all sorts of hand gestures to act out his story.

"And then-!" Natsu was cut off.

"And then Gray realised he wanted to take his girlfriend back," Gray interrupted, back-hugging you...shirtless.

"Gray, your clothes," You face palm as a light tint of pink appeared on his cheeks. It was one of the things he couldn't control, but you found it adorable when he blushed.

He put on his button-up shirt, but not buttoning it up.

"Can I have my girlfriend back please?" Gray asked sarcastically before burying his face in your neck.

"Someone's jealoussss," Happy mocked, sticking his tongue out at Gray.

"Shut it Cat," Gray groaned, shooting an ice ball at Happy.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Natsu growled, "I'm all fired up now!"

"GUYS!" You scream, stopping both of them before the situation escalated any more. You didn't want another fight to erupt and another guild hall broken.

"I don't see how my darling Gray went for such a monster like her," You heard Juvia say. You turned around with a death stare, "My love needs someone with grace and beauty like me!"

"What was that?" You glowered.

"Hey! Hey!" Gray pulled you closer into his chest, "Calm down."

You pouted and crossed your arms like a child.

"Yeah, Juvia doesn't mean it. She's just madly in love with Gray," Natsu added, trying to calm your fire.

"UM HI. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO CALM HER DOWN," Gray glared.

"What's wrong with me helping?!" Natsu argued.

"Because she's my girlfriend and I said so, you flirt," Gray spoke, "She's mine and mine only..."