Sting x Reader (Headache!)

"Morning Y/n," You hear Sting's voice as the light shone through your thin curtains. I should really get those replaced soon, they're pretty useless.

"Morning St-" You stop mid sentence, feeling a whole load of pain overwhelm you, "OW!"

"What's wrong?!" Sting panicked, making your head hurt even more.

"Headache..." You hiss. Sting sprinted downstairs to get you some medicine. He came back up, handing you the packet of pain relievers and some water. You thank him before taking it.

"Come on, let's have a chilled day," Sting day next to you in your bed, wrapping his arm around you and turning on the television.

"Okay," You nod, snuggling into him and taking in his scent. He held you close, making you feel secure safe in his arms.

Eventually, you drifted off into a deep sleep.

He kissed your forehead and tucked you in bed, going downstairs to make your breakfast for when you wake up.

As if the day repeated itself, you opened your eyes to the light shining through your curtains, but this time, instead of hearing Sting's voice, he was asleep on a chair next to your bed, with a tray of slightly burnt breakfast on your bedside table.

"Oh, you're awake," Sting yawned as he woke up to your movements, "I made you breakfast!"

"Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate and love you?" You chuckle. A cocky smirk appears on his face.

"No, but you should more often," He winked.

"Oh shush you!" You laugh. You sit up and plant a kiss on his lips, "I love you Sting."

"I love you too Y/n."