Laxus x Reader (Jealousy!)

You were at the Grand Magic Games, the biggest event of the year. It was day 2 of the event.

Day 2's activity was called Chariot. You were waiting in the small tunnel at the bottom where you got the perfect view of it. You were also there to congratulate Natsu and Gajeel when they were finished.

You were close friends with the Fairy Tail guild. You didn't have a guild because you liked to travel too much, but Makarov treated you as though you were a member of Fairy Tail. Everyone did. Especially the blonde haired dragon slayer, Laxus.

He seemed to have a soft spot for you despite being cold to the majority of the guild and keeping to himself. If he ever had a chance to talk to you, he'd take it. As soon as you were near, his dragon slayer senses would notify him that you were around, reminding him to not act like an idiot and giving him time to prepare himself.

"GO NATSU!" You scream as he sends you a weak thumbs up. His dragon slayer motion sickness was really not helping him at all.

"Hey Y/n," You hear a voice behind you. You turn and you're met with Laxus' broad chest. Meeting his eyes, you gave him a smile.

"Laxus, how come you're here?" You ask. He melts a little on the inside at how adorably innocent you always looked, even though he knew you were definitely not innocent. He literally caught you pranking the Fairy Tail members the other day.

"What do you think you're doing?" Laxus smirked down at the supposedly innocent angel. He had caught you mid-prank. You were supergluing the chairs that Natsu and Gray usually sat on.

"Shush!" You hushed him, "It's a little surprise for those two!"

"And I thought you were all innocent and sweet," He crossed his arms.

"Shut up, they're coming!" You quickly drag him by the arm to behind a pillar. He blushed red as you did so, but you didn't notice.

You were too busy watching the catastrophe unfold.

"Came to see you," He shrugged. He then realised what he just said and added, "And to get a closer look at the event obviously."

The event ended and the contestants were passing through the tunnel to leave and go back to their stands.

"Good job Gajeel, Natsu!" You smile as the two thank you and give you a pat on the head.

"Someone's looking good," Bacchus winked and stopped in front of you guys, mid-walk.

"Oi," Laxus immediately stepped in front of you, "Get lost, you alcoholic."

"She's not taken," Bacchus whistled, "Hey Y/n, why don't you come by and hang with Quatro Cerberus instead?"

"She's good," Laxus responded for you. Lightning sparks were appearing around him. Bacchus backed away with his hands up in defeat. He was probably tired from Chariot and couldn't be asked to fight.

"Easy, man. Why're you're so protective?" Bacchus rolled his eyes and walked off.

"What was that?" You smirk, getting Laxus to face you. He avoided eye contact with you.

"Just making sure you don't have to deal with creeps," He scoffed.

"Is that the only reason?" You raise an eyebrow.

"No, but if you're going to make me say the other reasons, then yes, it's the only reason,"

"You're such a jealous teddy bear," You laugh, hugging him as he blushed, but shyly he put his arms around you, returning the embrace.

"Whatever," He mumbles.

———————————————

Author's Note:

Requested by: RachelleRachel06

I hope you liked it!!
Don't worry everyone, I'm working through my list of requests!

See y'all next time!