Midnight x Reader (Good Night!)

You were going to visit Crime Sorcière, but Jellal had taken all the guild members, apart from Midnight, with him on a mission. I'm guessing it's because he's always asleep, so he didn't feel like waking up Midnight to bring him.

When you got there, you found Midnight sleeping in the corner of the cave. He looks so peaceful.

You grab a pillow from the side and put it on the floor. Then you guided Midnight onto the pillow, placing a blanket on top of him.

How the hell does he sleep in such uncomfortable positions? Geez. Do you think he gets bad back pains from that?

You wondered if there was even a point in staying since Midnight hardly ever wakes up, but then you heard his breathing quicken.

You turn around and sit next to him, seeing what was up. Sweat beads were forming on his forehead and he looked like he was in pain.

"Hey, wake up..." You gently nudge him. He wakes up with a gasp, still breathing heavily, "Are you okay?"

"Y/n? Yeah, I'm fine," Midnight shook it off.

"Yeah, not buying it. What's wrong?" You ask again.

"Just a bad dream," Midnight mumbled.

"Here," You hand him a bottle of water from your backpack.

"Thanks," He took it and drank from it. When he put the bottle down on the cave floor, he turned his attention to you, "So how come you're here?"

"I came to visit everyone, but it turns out Jellal took the others on a mission. Don't worry though, I'm going to leave soon, so I won't disturb you," You chuckle, standing up.

"Wait," Midnight grabs your hand. You look at him in surprise and confusion. Suddenly, he looked really nervous, "Can you stay here with me...please?"

"Sure," You smile softly and sit down. He pulls you down with him and wraps his arms around you, once again, shocking and confusing you.

"Good night Y/n," Midnight whispers into your hair.

"Good night Midnight," You whisper back, as he strokes your hair, causing both of you to fall into a deep sleep.

———————————————————————

Author's Note:

This was requested by: @mariaauchihaa
I hope you liked it!

Please feel free to request certain characters and storylines everyone!

See you next time! <3