☼ 3

audree: i make em fall in luv, real easy! 💚

liked by xxxtentacion, robbbanks, wifisfuneral and 19,402 others

202 comments

kori.k: i'm in luvvvv besstiiieeee 😍
audree: @kori.k i luv you slime!

wifisfuneral: I like this 😍
audree: @wifisfuneral thx weef 💚

xxxtentacion: Dis pic is sexy 😍😍😍
audree: @xxxtentacion LMFOAKSSK THX JAH 💞

random1: ^^ she got cloutttt 😍

audiaudree: audrey you're so pretty 🥰😔
audree: @audiaudree just like you 🤗

load more

AUDREYS POV

i was sitting on my bed watching youtube videos on my tv. my phone buzzed i checked to see who texted me.

xxxtentacion: Howdy!

audree: lmfao, wassup jah!

xxxtentacion: you wanna hang with me, ski, robb, and coolie today? weef can't come

audree: id love too, ima call kori and ask her if she's down.

•••

audrey ❄️: besti, do you wanna hang with jah, ski, coolie, and rich today?

kori ❄️: sure, i'll come over rn!

•••

audree: okay we'll be over there shortly, what's the addy?

he sent the address, i went to find something to wear. i found a longsleeve black bodysuit with washed denim jeans. i wore my blue and black 1s. i put my hair in a low bun and did my edges and makeup. i heard the doorbell rang. i grabbed my purse and went outside to see kori. "hey sis" i said to her, "heeeyy, you driving?" she asked me. i nodded as we got in my car. we drove to where they were at.

•••••

me and kori knocked. we opened the door to see ski smoking a newport. "y'all friends are here." he said nonchalantly. "we can be your friend too if you were a bit nicer.." kori mumbled. "nah, i'm good" he said walking away. we entered the house and seen rich, danny, and jah. "wasssupppppp" danny said giving us a hug. "hey guyssss" kori said smiling. we all sat down on the couch. "what y'all doin?" i asked. "nothing much" jah said, i was starting to drown in my thoughts.

why didn't ski like me?

is he holding a grudge from the first night?

i just wanted answers, it was dumb for me to dwell on a stranger not liking me. but after all he was a stranger. so why wouldn't he like me? "ski can we talk outside?" i asked breaking the silence. everyone's face turned towards me. "for?" he asked. "because i said so." i said getting up and walking to the door, he followed. i closed the door behind me.

"if there's a problem with me you can say it i don't even know what i did to you but it's irking me now" i said quiet fast. he stood quiet and smoked a blunt. he blew the smoke in my face. "i would well appreciate if you didn-" "you talk awfully a lot" he said interrupting me. i looked down in disparity. he will never like me, but i don't know why i cared so much. "besides you talking a lot though, i don't owe you an explanation for shit i do. nor why i do it" he said in a raspy tone. "why are you so mean to me? you hate me for absolutely no reason" i said looking down. "it shouldn't matter. and i don't hate you. i just don't know you and i don't wanna get to know you. so drop it" he said as he turned around and walked inside closing the door behind him.

i sighed and looked up into the sky.

•••

"why would he say that? he's a dick bro" kori whisper yelled in response to telling her what happened between me and ski outside. "i shouldn't have bothered him about it, he's right he doesn't owe me an explanation" i said, "it doesn't matter, he's being a piece of shit. i don't know what kind of crack or weed he smokes, but what i do know is that he has no reason to be mean to me or you. if i told rob this he would be mad" kori said in a upset tone. she's right, richard doesn't tolerate disrespect from anyone. and he hates when people he loves are being disrespected. but how would he feel if both people he loved were being disrespectful to each other though?

"i guess so, but i asked rich about ski. he said he doesn't fuck with me, probably because i was mean first. but it has to be deeper then that." i said. "it doesn't matter for now, act like he isn't here and you'll end up not caring about his fuck ass." she said rolling her eyes. he was so attractive, the face & neck tats. his smooth skin, his straight teeth. the way he wore his durags. it was intriguing to me. i just wanted to learn about him, i just wanted to know who he was.