☼ 1

AUDREYS POV

AUDREYS POV

me and kori we're sitting on my bed on our phones. this was normal to us, we do this every time we go over to each other's house. koris phone started to ring. "yes?" she asked. "yoo sis you with audrey?" he asked her. "hey rich." i said softly. kori & richard we're brother & sister, but kori got some clout off of him due to him being a rapper. and of course since i'm her bestfriend and we always post pictures of each other, a little of that was passed to me.

"y'all tryna go to a party tonight?" he said into the phone. me and her groaned. he always asked us to go to parties, but we've always declined. partying wasn't really fun. i rarely ever went to them. "no" kori said. "okay look, this party gon be hella fun i'm telling y'all. y'all don't wanna miss it, and nothing will happen i promise ima keep y'all safe." he said. "we'll discuss this and text you in 10" kori said and hung up.

"we're not going" i said while scrolling through instagram. "i mean, it does seem fun. bedsides we're going with my brother. he cares about us way too much to let something happen." she said smiling. i rolled my eyes. i haven't been to a party in a while. i guess it won't hurt to go to one. "i gotta tell my mom" i said sitting up. she squealed and texted richard saying we're going. oh what did i get myself into?

•••••

i put on a white strapless shirt with my white cargo pants and some yeezys. i put my hair in a low slick middle part ponytail. i did my makeup and carried my louis vuitton clutch. kori had on khaki pants and a black velvet bralette and black sneakers. she carried a black mcm clutch and put her hair in a bun and left her curly bangs out. we both had on our jean jackets and waited for richard to pick us up. "what time this shit starts?" i asked kori. "i think 10:30", it was 10:45 , but i wasn't rushing to get there. "he's here let's go" kori said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the car.