☼ 15

ONE WEEK LATER...

AUDREYS POV.

it was a saturday, i was packing my stuff getting ready to leave summers house. "you don't have to go" her voice faintly speaks throughout the hall. "don't worry summer, i'll be back before you know it" i say.

we drove to my house. i wasn't very happy to go back, but i had to. "you look deep in your thoughts, just remember. god has a plan for everything. if it's meant it will be, if not, it wasnt meant. and you guys may be meant in another time, world, or space. not everything will happen exactly at this moment." summer speaks out to me. i nodded my head slowly, as she turned a right and stopped at my house.

i grabbed my stuff out of her car & gave her a huge hug. "thanks for everything" i say. "don't worry, it's only july though. we need to link up again before you go back to school" she says out. "of course." i say. to be completely honest, i forgot about me starting school again.  that wasn't the focus for now.

i was sitting in my room thinking of ways to speak to him. my mind paced back and forth but my body laid down on my bed with my legs against the wall. "fuck this shit" i said outloud. i pulled my phone out,

@audree  : meet me at the park in 10.
sent at 3:51 pm

@TheSlumpGod : Okay.

i was freaking out. but i realized it was the best thing for me to do. i wore my nike pro black and white shorts with a oversized tee. i grabbed my keys and slid on some white crocs and headed out the door.

i was walking through broward. the sun beamed against me. i didn't mind. i only tried figuring out things to say to him. this was a stupid plan. and i don't even know why i decided on it. but if i wanted to say what i wanted to say. this would've been the only way.

as i got to the park i seen a fresh set of swings. i sat on it and waited. i've waited for 5 minutes until i seen him get out a car. he looked around for a minute until recognizing me and walking towards me. "what's up" he said lowly. i patted the swing set next to me as he followed and sat down.

"i honestly don't know what to say stokeley. i don't even know why i told you to come in the first place. but i wanted to make sure that everything i say is from my chest. and nothing is being held back. i came here to say i like you. feelings may not be mutual but i really do. i know you're doing your thing, with music. and i'm proud, but i just wanted to say i like you, more then i should" i confessed. "me and jackiel are done. she thought we were still messing around" he said in reply. "she didn't think wrong" i mumbled. "i don't wanna mess anything up" he says quietly. i looked at him, "if we really like each other. we couldn't mess up anything. even if we tried" i say to him. i grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine.

for the rest of the day we played at the park. he looked so happy smiling and being around the environment. we were now on the swings. "wanna see who can go the highest?" he asked me. i nodded my head repeatedly, i loved seeing who can go the highest on the swings. it gave me nostalgia. i was going pretty fast, actually way to fast for my liking. "you win" he says trying to keep up with my pace. i tried stopping the swings with my feet and it didn't work. "omg i can't stop" i said panicking. his raspy laugh filled my ears. i panicked so much i flew off the swings and fell on the floor ahead of me. my back started aching. i couldn't move. he ran towards me and helped me up. "let's go over to my house, its closer to the park" he said.

we were at his house. it was now evening time. he laid me on the couch as he brought out peroxide, cotton balls, and band aids.  i let him fix my cuts as i went on my phone. he finished in 5-10 minutes. "thank you" i said to him once he was finished. "of course, are you staying over?" he asked me. i thought about it for a minute or two, then told him sure.

i sat on his bed as he brought me boxers and a oversized shirt. "is it okay if i sleep with no bra, i don't usually sleep with one on" i say. he smirks, "i'm cool wit dat" he says. i roll my eyes. "where's jah?" i ask. "he's supposed to be with kori, i don't know if he's coming back" he asked. "good, so when you act up i'll sleep on his bed" i said laughing. "quit playin with me." he said in all jealousy. i laughed it off. i put on the boxers and shirt, i sat my clothes & bra on a empty chair next to the bed.

it was 1:45 am. we were laying down talking about anything coming to mind. "i am so tired, but i don't wanna go to sleep" i spoke out. "go to sleep mama, i'll be right next to you" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "okay" i whispered back. he kissed my forehead. and grabbed my waist. i laid my head on his chest and heard the sound of his heart beat. "i wish i could stay like this forever" i spoke out. "me too mama" he said half sleep.

i really wish i could.

••••