☼ 19

AUDREYS POV

i woke up in stokes arms, i blushed and laid there with him for 5 minutes while being on my phone

i woke up in stokes arms, i blushed and laid there with him for 5 minutes while being on my phone. i guess i tapped too loud because i heard him move around. "goodmorning mama" he said with a raspy morning voice. "goodmorning" i said kissing his cheek. i got out of his grip and walked to his bathroom.

i brushed my teeth with my toothbrush that i left over here. he walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth as well. once we were finished i walked out and laid back in his bed. "you always sleeping" he said laughing at me. "i'm not even sleep mind your business" i said tolling over.

i felt a pillow attack me swiftly. i darted up and seen stokes laughing across from me in a chair. "stop playing with me cause when i throw that chair at you, you're gonna be tight" i said rolling my eyes. "nigga shut up i'll throw my fist in yo face" he said catching an attitude. "you can throw it somewh-" i cut myself off and laughed as i laid back down. "oh yeah?" he said walking over to me. "nah april fools nigguh" i said bring myself upwards on the bed.

he grabbed me from my feet and pulled me closer to him. "let go" i whimpered. he started laughing and wrapped his left hand around my neck. "day the magic word" he growled. "pussytron" i said smiling. "close enough" he said letting go. i bursted our laughing. "i'm so bored, what do you wanna do today?" i said smiling.

"ion got nothing to do, we can chill here and i'll take you home later on" he said. i nodded my head and laid back in bed with him. we started talking about random topic off the dome and watched tv.

••

we watched tv for a good 2-4 hours and ended up getting hungry. "what you wanna eat?" he asked me. i shrugged my shoulders, "it doesn't matter to me" i said smiling. "aight ima get some popeyes" he said grabbing his phone.

we ordered on uber eats and waited for out food to get here. once it came we opened out boxes along with jah and ate. "so guys, how's life?" i asked being annoying. "shit" jah mumbled. i choked on my chicken and stokes patted my back, as he should.

"what's wrong jah jah?" i asked him. "nothing, life is full of shit." he responded. i nodded, "you are not wrong my brother" stokes said chewing on chicken. "boy shut up and finish your food" i said rolling my eyes, "but you aren't wrong, life is pure shit. that's why i just life free flowing" i said calmly. "g shit" jah said.

once we finished talking and eating we threw away our food and i went back in to stokes bed. "stokey wokey" i whispered bothering him. he turned around and had a newport in between his lips. "stop smoking those nasty shits" i said frowning. "i like them" he said as he lit it. "do that outside then please, the smoke alarm will go off." i said turning around. it stood quiet and i heard the toilet flush. i turned to see stokes without the cigarette.

"where is it?" i asked him, he got in bed with me. "if you don't like it i won't smoke it. not around you and soon enough not again" he said kissing my cheek. i blushed at him and played with his dreads. "thank you" i said smiling. "anything for you, my love." he said.

for the rest of the day we basically just chilled out at his house, we were currently in the car and he was driving me home. i listened to his music on my way home on the aux. once we were at my house i kissed his cheek. "thank you for today and yesterday" i said smiling at him. "anytime ma, tomorrow i'll spend the day at yo house aight?" he said. "okay, see you tomorrow" i said as i exited the car.

i got in the house and my mom wanted to speak to me. "wassup ma" i said as i sat next to her, "hey audrey. so you remember you gotta return to school in 2 weeks right?" she reminded me, fuck. i didn't remember that i wouldn't see ski again until next summer."i- i forgot" i stuttered. "aud you know i would let you stay but you're doing so good at school and stuff and i want you to gr-" "mom, it's honestly fine. i like doing well in school, i understand. i wanna graduate. that's always been the plan anyways" i huffed.

"what about stokeley?" she asked me. "i don't know, he was supposed to come over tomorrow and spend the night here. ma i really do like him. he doesn't fuck me over anymore & it's been a long summer dealing with him" i said as i frustratingly put my hand on my head. "i get it, we can or you can talk to him about it tomorrow okay? go to sleep and get rest" she said as she kissed my hand. i smiled and walked out.

i took a shower and changed clothes. i got ready for bed and laid down. just thinking about stokeley, would he be okay with everything? i would miss him so much. he's my world, he makes me completely happy, something i havent felt in so long. my thoughts drifted away, as i fell asleep.