☼ 4

AUDREYS POV

i laid down on my bed, watching tv. i realized i was hungry so i was gonna go to mc donalds. i put on a oversized yellow champion sweater and some fashion nova biker shorts. i slid on some white crocs and threw my hair into a ponytail. i grabbed my wallet and walked downstairs. "ma i'll be back i'm gonna get mcdonalds!" i yelled out. " i'll text you what i want" i heard as i walked out.

i put my airpods in and played music. it wasn't as warm as it usually is in florida. it was raining and humid. with 72 degrees the highest and 63 the lowest. i was aware of my surroundings and made sure the music wasn't so high in volume incase someone came up to me or said anything i should hear. i was about to walk in, but noticed a semi tall person with a durag tied to the front outside of mc donalds. i ignored him and walked past.

STOKELEYS POV

i noticed audrey from far, but i didn't care. i liked being mean to her though. she was irritated by it, of course though i didn't intentionally do it the first time. but it was to me like a game. and so far i was winning. i made eye contact with her as she opened the door. she looked down and continued walking. i smiled to myself and took out a newport.

•••

AUDREYS POV

i got me and my moms food, i walked out and still seen ski. i shook my head and walked past but stopped when i heard "yoo". i turned around to see stokeley with a cig in his hand leaning on the wall & laughing. "yes?" i asked while walking towards him. "don't you have anything better to do then go to mc donalds?" he asked. "not that it's any of your business but i went to get food for me and my mom, is that all you cared to ask about?" i asked. he laughed. "nah, but it's raining so i'm taking you home." he said while grabbing my wrist. "you really don't hav-" "get in" he said while unlocking the car and getting in. i sighed then got in.

•••

the car ride was pretty silent. i don't know why he even bothered to take me home when he didn't like me. i gave him directions to where my house was but we didn't speak after that. "you can stop right here." i said quietly. he stopped the car in front of my house. "thank you for the ride." i said while getting my mc donalds bag. "i did rob the favor, not you." he said while blowing out smoke. i rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut. i ran inside due to the rain.

•••

it was sunny while drizzling, i decided to call kori and tell her to come over. "hey kori, do you wanna come over?" i asked her. "sure but i'll bring some clothes." she said. "why?" i asked her. "becauseee we'regoingoutandthistimei'msleepingover bye!" she said swiftly then hung up. i hate her.