☼ 13

"i'd be the boyfriend, in your wet dreams tonight

"i'd be the boyfriend, in your wet dreams tonight."

this is my favorite anime your lie in april, put me on to some romantic anime! comment ur favorite

AUDREYS POV

it's been a week without talking to stoke, jah, or weef. stokeley has been hanging out with his manager a lot lately, and i wasn't even mad. okay maybe a little but it's above me now.

i've been in my bed, i haven't even spoken to kori since i last told her about the whole situation. for now i was laying in my bed eating whataburger. i seen my door opened before seeing who was opening it. "audrey someone is here to see you" my mommy said. i nodded meaning let them in. i seen jah open my door. "it smells like shit in here" jah says scrunching his face up. "did you come here to say that?" i asked him while eating my burger. "no, i wanted to apologize. i get it you wanted to know what he was like and shit. this is actually gay as fuck but you get what i'm trying to say" he said to me. i laughed.

"yes jah, i understand. sorry for not listening" i replied. "it's coo, so now that that's out the way wanna come to my house? everyone is there right now" he asked. i rolled my eyes. "no, not really" i said. " please ? please please please please please please ple-" "OKAY" i said. "i need to take a shower and get dressed so wait."

i took a 20 minute shower & wore a bright red shirt and some ripped jean shorts. i put extensions in my hair and did my makeup. "it's been about a fuckin hour audrey take any longer" jah yelled out. "shut up! i'm about to be done" i said back. i walked out the bathroom. i turned to grab my keys and seen my plate there and my burger gone. "where did my burger go jah?" i asked. "you ready to go?" he asked me smiling standing up. i rolled my eyes, i put on my socks and walked down the stairs with him. i put on my red sneakers.

while on our way in the car i decided to post a picture of myself.

audree: i'm not the type of bitch you lookin fo

liked by smokepurpp, kidtrunks, kori.k, & 10,293 others

kori.k: youuuuuu >>>>
audree: @kori.k i luhhh you daddeee, slide to x's house.

nbayoungboy: on my momma you mine
audree: @nbayoungboy on MY momma i'm not

user1: clout chasing bitch
audreyyyfp: @user1 so is your granddad you monkey in the jungle looking BITCH

Load More

••••

me and jah walked in the crib. i seen clouds of smoke, red cups, and everyone on the couch. i walked towards kori "hey bitch" she said to me. i sat next to her and said hey back. we were all sitting and talking about anything that came to mind. we heard faint footsteps and seen ski and his manager. "i'll see you tomorrow baby" he said giving her a kiss on her lips. "bye babe" she said grabbing his face. disgusting. i glared at both of them. "audrey you good?" kori whispered in my ear. i didn't turn to her but i nodded my head.

glaring now turned into staring. they were taking long to leave and my eyes couldn't leave them. i wondered if he had forgotten what we did, what we shared. it didn't matter anyways he was on to better things, and i wish i was too. "why the fuck is she staring?" i heard their manager whisper to stoke.

it snapped me out of a trance. "cause god gave me eyes for a reason, if you would like to gouge them out here is your chance. if not shut the fuck up" i spoke out. everyone looked around confused. "oh shit" i heard weef whispered. "don't speak to me like i'm some regular bitch, sorry we aren't the same" she said back. "you're right we aren't. i'm something you'll never be, and your pussy regular. that's why everyone in the rap community done hit that" i said rolling my eyes.

kori was beyond shocked, pretty sure everyone was. "you wish they did, if you have a problem i'm right here" she said. "if YOU have a problem, you shouldn't been trying to whisper. stokeley maybe you should teach her how to." i said giving him a death stare. "alright alright relax relaxxxx" jah intervened. i rolled my eyes and turned towards kori.

i was ready to leave, they ran out of songs to play. "wanna play any songs kori?" some white man cake up to her. "nah i'm good, gabe this is audrey, audrey this is gabe. that's there dj" she said to me. "oh hey!" i said. "wassup, hey do you wanna play music?" he asked me. "i listen to mostly sad songs" i said. "that's cool, boys ready for sad nigga hours?" he asked them. i heard faint yeahs. i plugged my phone in to the aux, i played self control by frank ocean. this was the song i listened to when my brother first left to the asylum. "audrey turn this off before you cry" kori said outloud. "no, it's fine" i said nonchalantly. one thing about me was that whenever i heard this song, the water works came.

"this song making a young jhit feel soft" weef said annoyed. "nah take the aux from her cause she only sad stokeley got a girl" robb said rolling his eyes.
i sat up and got annoyed. "i don't care about his girl y'all mad fuckin annoying bruh, i just told y'all i mostly listen to sad music." i complained. "lie again" jah said. i snatched the aux cord out my phone and laid back.

i went home at 1:15 am. i was laying down on my bed watching tv in the dark. my phone buzzed as i got a dm.

@theslumpgod: I'm Sorry For Today.

@audree: ok.

@theslumpgod: I'm Serious Audrey, I Really Am Sorry. I Shouldn't Have Let Her Talk To You Like That.

@audree: okay ski. whatever you wanna say to make me feel better.

@theslumpgod: I'm Coming Over Right Now

@audree: wait what i'm not even dressed properly..

@theslumpgod: I Don't Care Leave The Door Opened
READ

i was confused but i went along with it. i put on grey nike oversized sweats. i kept on my cropped grey tank top. i went downstairs and unlocked my door. i went back upstairs and went in the bathroom. i tied my hair into a tired bun. i came out and seen stokeley sitting on my bed. "hi i guess" i said sitting next to him crossing my legs on my bed.

"what was your purpose of coming?" i asked him. "to tell you that i'm sorry in person, foreal" he said. his voice took over my body sending chills. "it's not that serious. i understand" i replied. he grabbed my face. and leaned towards me a little more. i smiled, "don't kiss me, you have a girlfriend" i whispered into the hot air between us. "i don't care. never did, never will" he whispered back. i took in the scent of cigarettes and alcohol. his lips overtook mine. we kissed passionately.

at this moment i didn't care about his girlfriend, i just needed his lips to be on mine.

i wanted & needed him so bad.