☼ 10

audreys pov

audreys pov.

i woke up and seen ski laying down next to me. my heart started to race trying to look back at the memories of what happened last night. i started to slowly remember. the kiss, the kiss kept replaying in my head. "you look like you've just seen a fuckin ghost" a morning voice spoke to me. i looked next to me and seen ski rubbing his eyes.

"what are you doing up so early though?" he asked me. i shrugged, "i dont know, i usually never wake up around 7" i said lowly. he sat up and got off the bed. "you got a tooth brush?" he asked me. "look under my sink." i instructed. i turned the other way and laid in the spot he laid at. his scent took up that certain spot of the bed. which made me fall asleep again.

i woke up at 11:34. i checked my phone and seen a dm.

TheSlumpGod: I Left You Asleep Since You Look The Best When You Sleep. Have a Great Day Audrey.

audree: lmao shut up, you too tho.

READ.

i went to brush my teeth and take a shower i left my hair out and put on a red hilfiger shirt with green cargo pants and a green plaid shirt. i wore those with pants

i walked downstairs to see my mom on the phone. i mouthed her goodmorning and she walked over to hug me and give me a kiss. i texted kori

audrey: can i come over?

kori: yes.

i got in my car and drove off.

••

"so you're telling me, y'all kissed?" kori said in disbelief. "well not really a makeout kiss like a peck on the lips kind of thing you know?" i explained "girl y'all still kissseeddd, wow. that's CUTE as fuck" she said to me. i rolled my eyes. "anyways, what you tryna do today?" i asked her. "drink" he said. "someone say drinking" robb said as he opened the door. "get out rich" kori says. "ummm i was gonna tell y'all i'm throwing a kickback later at 6-10  so if y'all tryna go then let me know" he said. "will there be weed?" i ask. "you know there will be" kori answers. "i'm in. see y'all at 6."

5:02

i debated if i wanted to go to the party like this or change. i decided it's best to probably change. i wore the same cargo pants with a long sleeve black and white striped off the shoulder bandeau top. i decided to put my hair in a wig since i'm lazy to actually do it. i put it on and did my edges. i decided to post a picture of what i was wearing before leaving.