☼ 6

ONE WEEK LATER

AUDREYS POV

i opened my eyes and turned over on my bed to see the time. "1:02", i got up and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. i haven't seen stokeley since our smoke sesh, but he's been pretty active on instagram. i walked in my room to see my phone ring. the caller id read kori so i answered. "yes?" i asked. "hey, we haven't been around rich's friends a lot butttt do you wanna go to a event with them. richard said they miss us and it's like a dressy event thing." she informed me. "sure, what time am i to be ready by?" i asked. "2:30, me and richard and the rest of his friends will pick you up" she said. "ok" i said back then hung up.

i looked through my clothes for a good 25 minutes. the most stressful part of getting ready. i found a white satin wrap dress. i figures it would look nice with clear heels. i did my makeup and hair then put the dress on due to how white it was. i looked at the time and seen 2:27. i packed my clutch and hurried up. my phone buzzed, i picked it up to see a "were outside" text from kori. i ran downstairs. "i'll see you soon ma" i yelled out. "have fun!" she yelled back to me. i opened the door and carefully locked it as i walked out. i walked down the stairs to see rich and kori in the front. and the rest of his friends in the back. "audrey you've outdone yourself" jah said smiling. "well thank you jah" i said smiling opening the door and sliding in the back next too ski. "wassup, you look fine" he said licking his lips. i smiled and looked down.

we was at the event. we walked in and seen people dressed up drinking wine and laughing with each other. "hello there ski." a girl came up to ski. she was chocolate and beautiful. she was slim with a round butt. she wore a yellow bodycon dress with silver strapped heels. "you are?" he asked her. "your new assistant, follow me" she said smiling grabbing him by the shirt. he licked his lips, and i sighed. she was beautiful. "yeah, that's jackiel. that's also robb's assistant. i think she works with members only." kori said walking up to me. i turned to her, "she's really pretty" i said looking down. "she is, but she gives me a weird ass vibe." kori said scrunching her face. i shrugged my shoulders and grabbed kori to come with me to get some champagne.

"that was calm" kori said as we all walked out. "nah you seen our manager? im tryna pipe her down" ski said in front of me. i rolled my eyes, kori noticed and laughed. "i'm going home" i said taking my phone out. "no, hang out with us." jah said grabbing my phone. "sorry i need to walk my cat" i said reaching for my phone. "your mom can d- wait you can walk a cat?" jah asked as he pulled my phone away. "no, no you cannot" wifi said. "thanks weef, thank you SO much" i said rolling my eyes. "what are we gonna do?" richard asked. "i'm going home bro." i said annoyed taking my phone from jah. . "why she got a attitude?" ski asked. "lady days" jah added. "well if you leaving i'm leaving too" kori said to me. "so it's settled, we're going to audrey's house" ski said. "no because i never said tha-" "get in guys we going to her house" jah said as everyone walked to the car. great.

we were at my house chilling. my mom walked down, "well audrey, who are these folks?" she asked me. "well you know kori and richard. that's danny, stokeley, isaiah and jah." i said to her pointing. "well hey y'all i'm audrey's mom." she said smiling. everyone said hi. "well ima bout to cook some food so if you all wanna stay for dinner i'm okay with it." "yeah we'll stay, we appreciate it" jah said speaking for the rest of them. she smiled. "let's go upstairs guys. i think my room is big enough for all of us" i said getting up. we walked upstairs

"you got a comfortable ass bed bruh" jah said smiling. "thanks, i've had it since i was 16" i said going in my draws looking for more comfortable clothes. i found a white tank top and grey shorts. "ima go change." i said grabbing the clothes and going in the bathroom in my room. i went to change  and pee. i washes and dried my hands then i came out to seen everyone dancing to music on my tv. "are you all on crack?" i asked putting my dress into the dirty clothes bin. "no but this song slaps." jah said moving along. i rolled my eyes. "i need some cute pictures i look decent today." i said annoyed as they all stopped dancing. "the backyard?" richard asked me. "the backyard we shall go" jah said running out of the door. we walked out then heard a thud. my mom ran over to jah laying down on the floor. "stop running next time" i said laughing and walking past him.

we were outside. kori took pictures of me. "you ain't even doin it right girl" ski said taking the phone from her. "heeeyyy" she whined jumping up to get the phone. "sit yo short ass down" jah said grabbing her. ski started taking pictures of me for a good 10 minutes. "i think i'm done" i said putting my hands to my knees out of breath. "why you out of breath from losing fat ass?" he asked me as he gave me phone. "it's an art that takes up work" i said looking at him. he laughed raspily. "the food is ready" my mom yelled out.

we all ate and made conversation. "even though you all dropped out, i encourage audrey to finish college and get an amazing job. it's only july but she'll soon be leaving me again in august until it's thanksgiving." my mom said. "i'll miss her like i always do" richard said smiling. "i'm glad you in college ma" isaiah said to me across the table. "it's a lot of work and all but i mean it is what it is" i said.

"yo today was hella fun" danny said to me. "we finna start coming over more jhit" isaiah said. "no y'all not, messy asses" i said looking at them crazy. "text me when y'all home. i said to them. it was me and kori, and of course kori was staying over. "you and ski cute sis" kori said to me. "yeah yeah, he wants his manager remember?" i said to her as i walked into my bathroom. "THAT DONT MEAN NOTHING." kori yelled out.

we both finished taking showers and wearing matching pajamas. we laid in my bed. "i think, i think i'm starting to like jah" kori blurted out. "well you sure can break silence" i mumbled. i turned to her. "he probably is too, uou both act the same around each other" i said. "yeah but i don't know he may have a girl. maybe the one he was on the phone with when we went to the house the first time" she said to me. "i'm pretty sure she would've been brought up already." i said to her.

"well, you and stokeley? real cute." she said hyping me up. "you've been preaching this all day, go to sleep" i said to her. "because i believe you and him
will work out." she said to me. "he wants someone else" i replied. "there's no sun shine without rain. this is a phase, he knows he wants you" she said to me. "what if he doesn't?" i asked. i didn't get a reply notifying me that she was asleep..

"what if he doesnt?"