☼ 9

audrey's pov.

"what is it stokeley?" i asked him. i turned in his direction and me laughed looking straight forward. he turned towards me. "whatchu mean?" he asked me. "why do you wanna stay with me?" i asked him. "drive to your house" he demanded.

we were at my house. i glared at him. "now what?" i asked. "you not gonna go inside?" he asked me. i rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt. i walked to my house and he followed. i unlocked the door. the lights were off so i was guessing my mom was sleeping. i locked the door and walked up to my room. he followed.

i put my soundcloud playlist on my phone and connected it to my alexa then sat down on my bed while he sat down at my desk. "light it up" he said to me. i rolled my eyes. "don't you have something to do?" i asked him annoyed. he laughed with a raspy tone. "nah, that's why i'm stuck with you" he confessed. "not exactly true, you had a chance to go ho-" "go get the grabba and weed" he cut me off.

i rolled up for us. "why you roll so nice.." he complained. "salty?" i asked him. he laughed. i passed him the blunt and lit it up for him. he took a hit from it. i laid down on my bed staring into space. "where's your dad?" he asked me. "never met him" i replied. "not alone on that one" he said as he passed me the blunt. i took a drag from it and stared at him as he stared at me. it wasn't unusual for him to stare at me like that. but i didn't think anything of it since i did that often to him as well. "what time is it" i said passing him back the blunt. he looked at his apple watch before taking the blunt from my fingers. "2:21 am" he said.

"i wonder what will happen when i die. what will i see?" i asked him. he laughed as he took a hit from the blunt. once he was done he answered my question. "some say your soul roams around on the streets until judgement day, some say you only see pitch black, and others say you automatically go to hell or heaven." i took the blunt from him and sat up and faced him. i nodded and took a hit. "i be so scared to kill myself sometimes, just wondering how shit would be" i spoke out loud, i blew the smoke out of my mouth. letting it pass between my lips.

his eyes began to be more droopier then usual. i took another hit before passing it to him. "same, i would kill myself but my fans out there. they look up to me. inspire me. they wanna kill themselves but listen to my music instead." he explains. i fluttered my eyes and passed the blunt to him. "you're a great person stokeley." i said to him. he smiled and rolled the chair in between my legs. he stared at me while he faced the blunt. i grew nervous. "i'm fucking witchu, i've been doing that since i've meet you." he whispers. i want to say something, but my mouth won't let me. "i like making you nervous" he says as he picks up my hand and intertwined it with his.

i looked down. he looked up at me. get gwap with me by tokinpotent started to play.

my bitch smoke more then me
and she got the courtesy to roll it up no questioning
i told these hoes to act accordingly
am i high bitch? certainly
and i'm grinding purposely
i don't do this usually, baby come and rock wit me
yeah get guap wit me.

i zoned out into my own imagination, due to me being high. his cold touch on my face focused me back to reality. i looked in his eyes. he looked in mine, he moved closer to me and i stood still. his soft lips touched mine. my eyes closed. he gave me a slow peck to the music. i opened my eyes once i didn't feel his lips on mine. he backed away. i seen the game he wanted to play. i grinned at him and took the blunt from in between his fingers. i faced it and blew the smoke in his direction. i knew everything wouldn't be so hazy in the morning. but i already did something i regretted. "you wanna play this game?" his raspy voice said to me. i took a drag of the blunt and smiled. "only if you do"

768 words