☼ 17

AUDREYS POV

we were at the party, robb gave me his sativa and i rolled and smoked it. everything was going well. me and stokes cyphed until the blunt was finished.

stokeley grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "you tryna stay here still?" he asked me. wherever i went didn't matter, as long as i was with him still. "doesn't matter" i replied. he got up with me and got in the car.

he pulled off driving in an awkward direction. "where are we going?" i asked, "to my crib" he said. "you sure?" i asked silently. he nodded his head.

••

once we were in the house he gave me clothes, we both changed then he laid on his bed and laid with him.

"what's your full name?" i asked him. i grabbed a water bottle from the desk. "stokeley clevon goulborne" he replied. "mine is audrey kennedy-marie loutus" i said playing with his hand. "beautiful just like you" he said kissing my forehead. 

"do you ever see yourself falling in love?" i ask him. he turned to me and did a closed mouth smile. "ion know i've only been in love once. and the outcome wasn't good. why you askin so many questions anyway?" he spoke. "i just wanna get to know you better" i said softly. "so then let's ask questions" he said turning to me.

"what about you, do you ever think you'll fall in love?" he asked me. "i really don't know. my biggest fear when it comes to love, is falling too hard. to me it's like falling so hard and never seeing any other signs of them doing wrong. and when you realize it, you've realized you fell too hard" i explained. "i feel you, that shit ain't cool. and if we ever decide to fall in love with each other, i hope you never do me wrong. and i know i ain't gonna do you wrong. love is many things, scary, frustrating, and more but, you will experience it when you decide to try. that's just from what i know" he said.

we continued asking questions, i figured out his birthday was april 18 and his favorite drink was hennessy. i told him about myself and we've grown to interest each other way way way more. it's like i knew who i was falling for. knowing about how dangerous it was to be with him didn't scare me away, or make me look at him differently. it only made me grow a passion of being with him. strange right? but feelings like this make you do strange things.

••••••

i woke up and seen ski sleeping carefully. i turned to him and kissed his forehead. i heard a faint yawn and seen his droopy eyes open slowly. "well, goodmorning" he said noticing his voice was more raspier then usual. "mornin." i said smiling. we both got up and went to the bathroom.

i was peeing as he brushed his teeth. i got up and flushed the toilet then grabbed a spare toothbrush. "you ain't gone wash yo hands?" he asked me with a look of disgust. "i forgot too, but i don't care" i said smiling. "ya nasty" he said turning his nose up. "you'll be fine, my dear" i said with a bunch of toothpaste in my teeth and dropping onto my arm.

we finally finished getting ready and he was gonna drop me home. "wanna go out wit me today?" he asked me. i smiled and jumped up and down. "yes yes yes yes ye-" "relax" he said sternly, which made me laugh. "ima drop you home and wait for you to change aight?" he said to me. i nodded my head.

———

he drove me and parked his car and walked with me inside the house. "hey ma me and stokes are here" i said outloud. she walked out the bathroom. "hey stokeley, where are you and my daughter gonna be?" she asked smiling, so she wasn't gon say hi? "ima take her with me for the whole day of you don't mind. she'll run errands wit me and stuff" he explained. "no no no go ahead, even though you don't look trust worthy. surprisingly i trust you with my daughter. it's way better without her here" she explained. "MA!" i exclaimed. "it's true it's true" she said laughing with stokeley.

——

"ion know what to wear" i said sitting on the floor. "vro, you doin too much. put on a shirt and pants and let's go i got places to be ma lady" he said. "whatever" i said getting up from the floor

i found a cropped shirt and jean shorts. i actually wore my natural hair today. i got ready and headed out with stokeley.

let's see what today brings us